Portals

(A/N Sorry, It took time to finish my online tests, it took several times and weeks to answer correctly until I pass. Thanks for waiting, the moment your all waiting for; here's the chapter. PS I predict your going to squeal with excitement when you read at the end)

Grimlock and Strongarm were working on a piece of Cybertronian tech. Grimlock said something about frequency (A/N which I don't understand). "Sixteen hundred gigahurtz exactly. Let's check the induction coils." Strongarm said.

You want to start with the left one or the right one?" Grimlock asked.

"Start with the one on the left." 

"Firing up the left coil, now!!" Grimlock said, pressing the wrong button but the cybertronian tech started sparking with electricity!

The two begin arguing who's left it was as Strongarm was trapped!

"Great, now I'm stuck! Power down the turret, Grimlock!" Strongarm groaned. He tries to use brute force to free Strongarm from her predicament.

 "It still won't budge! Grim, Evacuate the scrapyard!"

"And just leave you here!" He replies.

That's when Nova and Bee came, something in his hands. "Hey guys, I found a new Gen-" Bee said before he gasped in horror, dropping the tech.

Nova said in shock, "What the?!"

Bee added, "What in the name of the Primes?!"

"She said left and I thought she meant right, and then the thing moved. Now, it's going to explode." Grimlock explained.

Nova and Bee glanced at each other as he went over there and manage to turned off the machine, using the reset code. Strongarm comes out with a sigh of relief.

Nova walk up to her, "You alright?" which Strongarm nodded in reply, letting her know she's fine.

Grimlock said, "How'd you do that?"

"Hm, System reset code. I memorized it after I got stuck one of those things." He sighs as he get down. "What would you guys do without me?" before they head back to the Command Center.

"Well, We are highly trained so we'd eventually found a solution. Nevertheless, I'm glad you were there." Strongarm said.

"Ahem." Nova said, fake cough.

"Oh...you too, Nova. I mean it's amazing to fight alongside with a Prime."

Nova sighed at that.

"In any case, We'll always be here for the team. Heck we're more like a family." Bee said.

"True that." Nova agreed.

Strongarm said, "Even Sideswipe."

"Every family has a crazy cousin." Bee said.

"Or...annoying brother." Nova snickered.

Bee chuckled at her joke but truth to be told that she didn't want to see him as a brother, she wanted to see that he's more than that. Grimlock noticed that Campy and Luna wasn't with her which Nova told him that Campy was with Miko, something about cleaning up the garage while Luna must have wandered off. Luckily, The dinobot seems relieve not seeing Luna again. (still has fear of cute things)

They arrived at the Command Center as Fixit rolls up to them.

"You guys are just in shrine--entwined--" before Nova rolled her eyes as she hit him on the back as Fixit continued, "--in time! I'm ready to test our fully repaired groundbrige."