Battlegrounds Part 2

"Who is Megatronus? Is he the great evil you came to Earth to face," Drift asked as he and Bee stood up.

"Optimus Prime...is here," Nova heard Bee say.

"Fixit, is this Megatronus also known by the name Megatron?" Drift asked Fixit through the comm link.

Just then, a hologram of an article appears in front of Nova from her watch as it gives info about Megatronus.

::No. Megatron named himself after Megatronus. Megatronus was one of the original Primes. But he turned on his brethren, destroying Solus Prime.::  Fixit explained through the comm link as Nova read off of the article from her watch.

Nova said mentally, 'Huh, so that's how Megatron gained his name. To think he named himself after a Fallen Prime.'

"That's how powerful Megatronus is. We need to attack now!" Bee told them.

"I agree," Drift agreed. 

"Bumblebee! Nova!" Optimus called, stopping the yellow bot in his tracks. "Free your teammates! I shall contend with Megatronus,"

"But Optimus, my team can -" Bee started

"Go, Bumblebee," Optimus ordered again, his voice strict and firm.

Bee noticed it. He unsheathed his mask, straightening a little. "Yes, sir." He moved towards the side of the tower, a surprised Drift and a serious Nova following closely behind him.

"You could free a million autobots," Megatronus chanted. "None will be able to stop me,"

"I can stop you Megatronus," Optimus challenged. "And I shall!" his sword started glowing again, shooting a beam for the con. 

Bee, Drift and Nova were heading towards Sideswipe, Strongarm, and Windblade. But what they didn't notice Optimus' beam was deflected by Megatronus and was going towards Bee and Drift. 

Nova was the only one who notice it. "Bee! Drift! Look out!" She tried to warn them, but it was too late. The laser had already hit them. They fell onto their backs, groaning from the shock.

"Bee!! Drift!!" Nova yelled in worry before she turned to Megatronus lifting Optimus in the air before he was slammed own on the ground, landing on his chestplates. Then, Megatronus felt something blasting from behind. 

He turned to see Nova standing there, glaring at him with her energy sphere forming around her hand. "Leave him alone!!! You bucket of bolt!!" She insulted.

 "What strong words for a fleshling," he sneered, glaring up at her. He reached a servo towards Nova, this time she felt a force pull from her body. 

An invisible force that felt like a strong wind began forcing Nova forward from her position toward him, her feet sliding across the ground. She stumbled at first, and tried to fight it, but it was like a wall was pushing her forward from behind. In the next moment, she was lifted from the ground and floated towards the con, grinning at her as Nova struggled desperately against him.

 "What other words can you muster?" Megatronus taunted, squeezing her in his servo. Nova yelped as gritted her teeth in pain before turning to Optimus who was on the ground.

"Both earth and Cybertron played a role in my humiliating exile, and both shall now pay," he casually stepped on Optimus, stopping his attempts to get up. Nova struggled more in his servor, trying to free herself. "But you will have the honor of being the first to fall," he transformed his servo into a drill, diving straight for Optimus' helm.