Nova's Filler: Her Tribute

(A/N It's no chapter since I only made this one from a 2 months ago. They told me it was based on Addict from Hazbin Hotel which I heard the song and I was impressed that I decided to update this as a Filler. I placed the karoke song without the voice. If you can't keep up the beat, just feel free to read. FYI I'm not good at making fanmade videos, alright. Enjoy!!)

She was standing in the stimulation room, training until Piper came, holding some kind of letter. "Oh hi Piper, What's that?" Nova asked. 

"This is a letter from one of your fans. They were a big fan of your adventures and they want you to sing the song they made as a tribute." Piper said cheerfully.

Nova tilted her head as she looked at the letter until her eye's widened with fascination. "Woah, That's really amazing, the way they describe me." Nova said, feeling impressed.

Piper asked, "Maybe you should try. I'm sure they're going to love it."

Nova hummed in thought before she sighed, "Well, better give them what they want."

She snapped her finger which the stimulation began to change the scenery as Piper grabbed the camera and aimed it at her. 

"Already memorized?" Piper said excitedly.

"Every single lyric. Go for it." Nova said, standing in the center.

Piper cheered, "Ok Then Lights, Camera and......ACTION!!!"

As the lights went out around her.

=======================================================

Nova stood in the dark but her clothes was changed into her white long sleeve and long leggings that she used to wear. She was surrounded in a lab as she began to sing. 

When I was born on earth, I was lost and all alone,

 Until she stepped in

It showed Dr. Login walked in with a smile as she placed both her hands on Nova's shoulder with encouragement, showing what the outside looked like on the screen.

Came into my life and showed me for who I truly am.

That was until she was taken away from me, and then I met the autobots and they helped me realize.

The scenario changed where Dr. Login disappeared, replaced with Silas who had a smirk. She glared at him with hatred until it switched to where she met Optimus and his team, along with her human friends, outside of Jasper Nevada.

This is my calling, this is my life.

 I was meant to fight by their side.

Because I summoned by primus the creator to help the autobots.

Nova smiled with determination, with her suit replaced with her wearing a black coat, along with her black long sleeve shirt that has a printed of a pink butterfly in it. Her lower body consists of black skirt with front silver buckles along with black tights and black ankle boots.

She shut her eyes, crossing her arms on her chest as she fell off the cliff. She was slow falling into the air.

I was chosen for a reason to become their herald of primus, to help the autobots end the war once and for all.

So everyone can finally live in peace once again.

It showed memory bubbles of her life, her mission, her battles, her hardship and all the time she spent with Optimus, his team and her human friends.