Defrosted

In Scrapyard, Bumblebee tried to look for something, but he doesn't seem to find it. Nova tried to help him with that while Luna and Campy "helped" Bumblebee to look. Well, they obviously knew that the item he was looking was gone, but still, it would best to help and make sure nothing fragile breaks.

"Hey, careful!" Denny said, while tried to make sure nothing gets broke. "Didn't you say you lost your Decepticon Hunter in battle?"

"I know I had it with me on the mission. But I searched the area where I fought Heatseeker, and it was gone. I guess it's possible I'm remembering it wrong and just misplaced it." Bumblebee said.

"No, you definitely had it there. I saw it before you left." Nova said.

Denny turned to her, "Can't your powers locate it?"

"That's the thing, I went back to the place he lost it and for some reason I wasn't able to find it with my Long Sense, almost like it wasn't there."

"Maybe you dropped it and someone else picked it up?" Denny suggested to Bee

Bumblebee started to believe it could be the possible answer. Not delight one but possible. So, tried contact to Fixit.

"Fixit? Were there any traces of other life forms in that area?" Bumblebee asked, but didn't get the answer because Fixit seemed to be concentrated something else and they all learned it what. Fixit was passing by while playing Russell's tablet.

"Eat my duckbill, iguana," Fixit said to the video game.

"Don't mind him. He's completely pre-occupied by my video game. Which he was gonna just try out and then give me back." Russell said while starting to regret he ever show it to him.

"It seems so simple, but throwing semi-aquatic creatures at moving reptiles can be quite difficult," Fixit said while super occupied with the game.

"I'm sure it is. But can you give me that scan history for life forms in the area I lost my Decepticon Hunter?" Bumblebee asked again. Luckily, he knew how it was with Earth's video games. He was more into racing games.

"Of course, Lieutenant. As soon as I finish this level." Fixit said while continues playing.

"Good thing I'm not into different kind of video games," Nova said.

"What do you mean, Nova?" Russell questioned.

"Last time, my friends took me to the game arcade, I accidentally destroy them due to getting too many high points which I was ban for touching a video game." Nova said with a shrugged before walking off.

Which Russell, Denny and Bee stared at her strangely

Meanwhile, in Command center, Jetstorm and Slipstream were training while Drift observing his students. Jetstorm and Slipstream were sparing, in which Slipstream managed to defeat Jetstorm.

"Are you all right, Jetstorm?" Slipstream asked his friend.

"Yes, but I did not execute the correct block properly," Jetstorm said, while Slipstream helped him up. "Perhaps I do not have the strength for it, Master," he said to Drift.

"You must use your foe's strength to make him defeat himself." Drift said to his pupil.

Right, then Grimlock pass by and that gives Drift idea how to convince his pupil. "Grimlock. Would you please assist with a lesson?" Drift asked.

"Sure, Drift. Always happy to help out. What do you need?" Grimlock asks.

"I would like you to attack Jetstorm."