Nova's Filler: Operation Closure

(A/N HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Sorry for not updating this chapter, it took long time for me to think of ideas after celebrating Christmas with my family, waiting long for the WiFi to be fixed then got sick with a fever. But I feel much better. Anyway, the moment your all waiting for; here is the chapter)

::You're kidding!::

"I'm not kidding, Miko."

::Dude, this is crazy! I can't believe it! How long ago did it happen?:: Miko yelled over the screen rather than in the comm.

"Like, Yesterday."

Instead of through the comm, Miko insisted video call since they want to see her. Nova was doing her job as usual, turning in on her report about Soundwave. They were surprised at first when she assured that the Con was sent back to the Shadowzone. They were relieved but Nova added that they should put up more heavy security in case Soundwave will be watching on the other dimension. She was about to turn it off when Miko noticed the look on her face when she began to pry what's up with her. Nova confessed about yesterday and after hearing it. They were shocked what they just heard.

::That's insane, I thought Bee treated you like a friend but this is different. Right, Raf?:: Jack said, sound so flustered.

::Well, yeah....I thought so too. But I never knew Bee would be so affectionate towards you::  Raf said, sounding so surprised.

::Did you get angry at him?:: Jack asked.

"I want to....but for some reason I can't." 

Nova can hear the silence from the trio, guessing that they're confuse as she continue, "For some reason, my heart or spark was beating fast and my face feels hotter. I also felt this pain in my chest whenever I couldn't stop thinking about it." 

The trio gawked by her expression, causing Jack and Raf to feel uncomfortable while Miko squealed with joy. ::Nova, your not in pain at all....your actually falling in love with him!!::

"Falling in love?" Nova questioned.

::You watch all the movies I showed you where it has a romantic ending::

Nova seen all the movies where some have romance in the end. That's when her cheek blushed red as she turned away with embarrassment. "No way, I'm falling in love. That's impossible...all my years I learn what love is but I never experience this different feeling before."

::I I guess this is your first time, huh?::  Raf said.

Nova nodded.

::I don't believe it.:: Jack said in disbelief

::I knew how long those two would hook up:: Miko said with excitement

 ::MIKO!!!::