Overloaded part 1

(A/N Hey everyone back and sorry for the late update. Anyway, this chapter is going to have Nova obtain another title and Piper going with Optimus' Team.)

It's been weeks now since Megatronus was defeated. So far everyone was resting and doing other stuff. Russell was buffing Grimlock, Denny and Fixit were playing 'Go fish' while Sideswipe watches their game, Drift was cleaning his sword before he went help Windblade with Stasis pods, while the rest were listing Optimus Prime and his stories. Campy and Luna were playing with each other as Nova was reading mystery novel that she bought.

As Optimus had just finished telling one of his stories. "Amazing! Tell us another," said Strongarm.

"Give it a rest, will ya, Strongarm," said Sideswipe. "You bugging pop's war stories is getting older than...well pop's."

Nova snickered, looking at Optimus' unamused expression. "Pops, he just called you old," Nova quieted her whisper. Optimus stared at her with a demeanor look before she ducked into her book, still hiding her amused look.

"Sideswipe," Bumblebee threatened. "You better watch your ---"

"Young bot,"  Optimus interrupted him, Bumblebee looking both disappointed and confused. "You may call me Optimus Prime or Optimus. Those are your only options. Understood?"

"Yes sir," Sideswipe muttered, looking down.

"And I'm not bugging Optimus, I'm learning. You should try it sometime, soon,"  Strongarm said.

"You're not the boss of me!" Sideswipe argued, getting in her face.

"Someone has to be!" she countered, jabbing a finger against his metals. The two of them broke out into a wrestling match. Nova rolled her eyes with a thought, 'Oh boy there at it again.' Which she decided to let Bee deal with.

Nova met Optimus optics again, before snickering. "What is so funny?" he questioned, placing his servos on his hips.

"N-Nothing!" Nova assured him, trying to hold it in. "Nothing at all ... Pops!" She bursted out laughing, Optimus' expression growing less and less amused.

"Nova...... " he rumbled threateningly.

"What are you going to do ... Pops?" Nova laughed again, grinning up at him.

He reached down, picking her up effortlessly which left her dangling in the air. "Hey, Put me down you!!!" She demanded but he didn't listen.

She noticed the amused look on his face when he watched her failed attempts of escaping before she pouted, "Very funny."

Optimus stopped behind Bumblebee, twisting slightly so Nova could see the two teenagers still battling it out. Bee vented a sigh.

"Grimlock, could you please break them up?"

The dinobot grinned, roaring directly beside the two, sending them backing away hurriedly. The two paused, looking at Grimlock with wide optics. It wasn't long before Bee and I noticed it too.

"Grim!" Bee exclaimed. The bot turned to the side, exposing a face protruding from his metals. Everyone gasped in concern, except for Optimus and Nova.

"Micronus," he rumbled, placing Nova down before moving forward.

"Micronus?" Grimlock questioned, twisting in circles. He screamed like a girl, "Get him off me get him off me!"

"Optimus Prime, Now that your battle with Megatronus is over, You must return those forgings of the Sparks that your fellow Primes lend you." said Micronus.