Prologue

(A/N This is the only chapter I updated, don't worry I promised I'll update another soon)

Somewhere in a street, a parent and a child, driving a car on the road, for a field trip. The little girl asked, "Mum, Are we there yet?"

The mother said, "Now now we're still not there. I know your excited that we're going to a restaurant."

The father said, "yes Amelia just behave." which the little girl pouted. While they were driving, they didn't notice a rowdy guy who happens to be driving fast though breaking the speed limit when he comes upon a bridge until he didn't noticed the couple's car.

The little girl was singing happily while the parents were watching the road when the light shone on them, much to their surprise. The father exclaimed," What the?!"

They almost run into it which the father manage to avoid it, despite the rowdy guy not caring but instead they crashes through the divider of the bridge, toppling the car over the hill before it stopped at the tree hanging on the cliff where it hangs precariously.

The father said, "Are you alright, Honey?"

The mother said, "I'm alright, just a little bump on my head....What about Amelia?"

The father turned to see the little girl replied, "I'm fine daddy."

He sighed in relief before he added, "Ok, I want you to climb out of there and come out in the front." He instructed as the little girl did what she was told as she managed to get out along with her mother. While the little girl helped her mother, the father tried to get out however he was stuck.

The mother said frantically, "What's wrong, dear?!"

"I...I can't move my legs, they're stuck under the dash board." The father said.

The little girl was crying as she called, "Daddy, just give me your hand.....Please."

"Amelia.....you'll need help....."

The little girl shouted to her mother, "Mom!!....Dad's stuck!!!!"

"Dear, You have to get out of there RIGHT NOW!!" the mother said.

"Honey, My legs are stuck.....we need someone to pry me out of here....get help."

"Dear, We don't have time. The car is tipping." Which the car was slowly tipping close to the edge. The wife try to pull his husband out of the car to no avail.

"Arrgghhh.....I can't move.....I can't do it." the father said, struggling to get out.

"You're gonna have to try!!!." the mother said desperately. The little girl was watching her parents sadly when she noticed the tree was starting to break and the car slowly beginning to fall. Desperately, the little girl run around the back of the car and tried so hard to pull down the car but it was no use.

"Honey, Let go...." the father said sadly.

"Dear...no....." The mother said.

"You need to take care our daughter. Let go."

The little girl who is still holding on until her body dropped on the ground and the car started to tip over the edge. The little girl shouted, "MOM! DAD! GET OUT OF THERE!!!"

The wife didn't want to let go of her husband but the little girl manage to pull her out as they watched the tree fell over the cliff, along with the car where the husband was. The mother cried in grievance while the little girl watched in shock that her father fell over the cliff.