Nova's Night Off

(A/N This is from Bee's night off so I changed it. Because, this is the part where Nova had a secret that no one knows.)

It was in the afternoon, Nova couldn't stop thinking about that day. The fact he kiss her on the forehead was something she wasn't expecting. It felt different from June's and Sire's affection. Despite training, it kept bothering her in the morning and was unable to focus. She wanted to talk to Bee but couldn't have a chance.

Seems to her that Bee shared the same thought as well. They've been avoiding each other for awhile. She contacted Raf about her situation which he claimed that it was probably Bee saw her as a family. He added that it might normal for her before ending the call.

"Is this really the case? Is it because he treat me as a family? Is that why he did it? Ugh....I don't know what think anymore." Nova said to herself. She head back to the command center, only to find Bee and the others are not there. She asked Fixit where they went which he replied about heading out a mission. She frowned that Bee didn't bring her along due to being worried. She sighed that Bee and his team have been going on for weeks without taking a break. 

Nova watched Campy and Luna playing with each other despite boredom and still thinking about the kiss part. She notice a guitar that was lying in the piles of vintage guitars where Luna was beside it while Campy chase after her. She used her telekinesis to lift the guitar and floated towards her.

"Huh A Seattle electric guitar...I remember Miko play this before and I learn to play it. Good memories...." Nova said. However, she looked around where no one was around before she sat on the covered crate as she strung the guitar string. 

'Good thing, Miko did taught me how to play guitar before. It was fun at that time....but I didn't want anyone to learn about it. Otherwise, they would have found out about my secret.' Nova thought as she began strumming the song.

Denny and Russell was sitting on the bench, watching TV except they changed channels. They couldn't anything before the channel stopped at the part where the 3D animated blue-electric angel girl who has golden star on her left cheek, was singing while standing on the battlefield.

Denny said, "Well, look at that....Skyler Miku is at it again. To think their musical video was amazing. I don't know how they made the special effects anyway."

Russell yawned, feeling bored as he stood up, "Yeah...there's nothing on the show. I'm going to find someplace interesting." as he wandered around the scrapyard.

He was about to look for something to entertained himself when he heard the sound of a guitar playing and voice of someone singing. Russell ran over to the source as he peered behind the shelves, only to see Nova playing guitar with Campy and Luna listening.

 Russell ran over to the source as he peered behind the shelves, only to see Nova playing guitar with Campy and Luna listening

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.