Chpt 11-Part II

Kacey POV

"Oh Okayy I see you Kacey

"Oh Okayy I see you Kacey."

"Sis stepping on necks tonight." Jaime gassed me up as we entered the club. Jaime and I were hosting tonight at Dave's club in Brooklyn. It's the premiere to my birth week so best believe I had to show out and I'm here to get lit tonight even if I can't drink.

There were people screaming my name and taking pictures as I walked by heading for the door. This attention still seems surreal sometimes. It's like I'm Rihanna or something.

My father would never guess I made a name for myself by doing club hosting and elevated myself. This is crazy to me but I definitely did that and I'm proud of myself.

I got to give myself more credit sometimes. Plus I'm a great mother and about to be a mother of four. I still haven't told anyone the news yet but I know I'll have to soon. For now, I'm keeping it to myself and I'll have to try to keep them distracted enough so they don't realize I'm not drinking before they get suspicious.

Girl, the way you're moving got me in a trance (Yeah)
DJ, turn me up, ladies, this your jam (Come on)
I'ma sip Moscato, and you gon' lose them pants (Ooh)
Then I'ma throw this money while you do it with no hands (L'eggo)
Girl, drop it to the floor (Yeah)
I love the way your booty go (Come on)
All I wanna do is sit back and watch you move
Waka, Waka, Waka, Waka, Flocka, yeah!
And I'll proceed to throw this cash (L'eggo)

"Yaassss that thang is thanginggg sis!" Jaime hyped me up.

"That shit can bounce bounce girl!" Karin added as I danced to the song blasting throughout the club.

I was definitely enjoying myself. I don't know if it's the fact that my birthday is coming up or the fact that soon I won't be able to do this for a while but I'm having the most fun tonight that I've had in a while. The club is going up and everybody chanting,singing or dancing. Nobody just standing trynna look good. Even the niggas are dancing, at least from what I'm seeing.

"You good baby?"

"For sure,why?"

"Just making sure besides you ain't touch your drink yet." He pointed out.

"The night is still young baby." Technically it wasn't a lie but one of us knew I wasn't consuming any drinks tonight.

••