Part 18

Kacey POV

Baby, when I smash you, put your back in it
Get that first nut, then I'm back in it
Can you go deep? You keep asking it
Don't take a whole Perc', she want half of it
Drug sex, drug sex, yeah, yeah
Rich sex, rich sex, yeah, yeah
I know you nasty
She be touchin' on her own body

Don't like no outside bitch, I like a home body
First time me fuckin', I told nobody
Thought she was a Pretty Ricky bitch but she like Yo Gotti
Thinkin' she a pretty decent bitch but she a ho probably
A trip from LAX, she took some coke probably
Wait 'til we leave Dubai then show her Coke body
Drug sex, I might fuck her off a Xanax
Stay woke, you can't take it, I'm not in yet
That rough sex get her goin'
You not gon' tell me 'bout no baby 'til you showin'
I got a lil' ho at V-Live
She got her butt tatted on each side
I like her, she a boss and she don't D ride
And I wear the pants, she don't decide
Don't talk about your ex, you know he mad
Bad bitch, you conceited

"Girl don't look now but Ace and company just walked in." Karin said and of course my stubborn ass looked to the entrance of the club. We were upstairs in a VIP section tonight since I was the host for the night.
"You still haven't spoken to Dave ?" She asked.
"Nope it's been a week." Ever since that day Dave took me to lunch and we got into it we haven't spoken nor seen each other. I wasn't going to contact him that's for sure because I had all reason to be upset.Niggas always want you to kiss their ass.
"Oh shitt, he here with a bitch."
"You capping man." I said but when I looked downstairs she was right. He now had some chick walking next to him. This is beyond me. This nigga be acting like I can't even look at another man but he here with a bitch a week after we have a little disagreement and to think I was starting to like this fool. Two can play at that game though, I won't even pay him any attention, I'm here to turn up and get some coins.
"Fuck him, I'm good. It's plenty niggas in this club."
"You right boo and we gon turn up anyway."
"You ain't scared Ace see you ?" Melody asked and we watched her like she grew a second head.
"Baby you forgetting who I am ? Karin Johnson don't let no nigga nor bitch put fear in her heart. Mel is you forgetting ?"Karin affirmed.
"Besides Ace and I ain't exclusive or nothing, I'm single and so is he. I know he be fucking other bitches but I couldn't be bothered because he not my nigga. Imma do what tf I want regardless of where he at, he could've been in my damn face and I would still be grinding on the next nigga." She said with an attitide making us chuckle.
"Childdd these niggas is for everybody" Melody said waving her hand in the air like she was dismissing the topic.
"All facts no cap."
"Yet they want us to be for just them." Karin said shaking head.
"Make it make sense." Melody uttered.
"Right plan, wrong bitch. Ain't no way on God's green earth that I, Kacey Jeanique Taylor am going to be just for a nigga when he out there in all bitches faces. That shit is embarassing asf bruh." I fussed.
"Unfortunately this is the one time you probably don't have a choice." Melody mumbled.
"Yeah now you tripping." I chuckled.
"Yeah for real these niggas ain't gon control us like that Melody, we won't let it happen." Karin spoke up.
"Alright my bad, you guys are right.I'm just a little skeptical bout those guys but aye, fuck it. We here to turn up and not sit around discussing these niggas and their broads." She said.
"And I'll drink to that!" I exclaimed raising my cup of hennessy.

Dave POV
"Where all the baddies at !?" Kacey asked in the mic as that City Girlz & Cardi B track came on.
"Aye this my shitt ! Fuck it up yall!" She exclaimed as she started twerking with her little crew and people hyped em up. The club was mad packed but it seemed like they had more bitches than niggas in here.
"Man Kacey so pretty & she mad lit." Kira said from beside me.
"Ikr I been following her on the gram for a hot minute now and let me tell you that girl is drop dead gorgeous. I love to see her." Her friend commented.
"Same same but with a pretty face and a body like that, she's the type yoi gotta keep far away from your mans." Kira smirked at me and I heard the guys snicker. We were in a section directly opposite of Kacey. It was me and some of the homies tonight with Kira and a few of her girls in our section. Kira's a chick from Queens I used to fuck with heavy, we never dated because I never liked her like that. It was strictly about the sex, she was there for nothing but a good time. When we arrived earlier we saw her and her friends outside on the line so I just let them pass through with us but they took it as an invite to come sit with us. I didn't care though, they on their own little heights. I didn't really come here to get lit, I knew Kacey was gon be hosting tonight that's the main reason I'm out here.
"Dj hold up hold up hold up ! What the fucc we got going on here?" Kacey spoke on the mic as thw dj cut off the music and you heard a commotion from downstairs.
"Now I know y'all ain't left y'all cribs to come fight in here. Man take that shit elsewhere ! We need security down there asap" she said.
"Y'all got me fucked up, ain't no incidents going down here tonight we here for a good time not a long tine you know, Aye ! Dj run that shit !" She spoke up again once the security separated the fight and kicked the niggas out. As instructed the Dj start blasting Blessings by Big Sean. The crowd got hyped asf and started rapping the track word for word like we was at a damn show or some shit.

I'm here for a good time,not a long time, you jnow I
I haven't had a good time in a long time, you know I
I'm way up, I feel blessed
Way uo  I feel blessed(Straight Up)
I'm way up, I feel blessed(Straight Up,straight up)
Way up, I feel blessed
-------------------------------
"Man tonight was mad lit." Kira exclaimed as we made our way outside.
"For real the vibes was real nice and Kacey and her little crew had people hyped af. We should've gon downstairs when they did, maybe we would've gotten a pic with her " the friend added.
"Well there she go over there maybe y'all might be lucky." Ace spoke up.
"Ohh shit there she is for real, and sge taking pictures still come on y'all." Kira excitedly said.
"They acting like it's a damn celeb or some." I said chuckling.
"Imagine how quick that gon change once Kira find out you fuck with Kacey." Shooter joked.
"That I gotta see." Ace added as they followed the girls to Kacey.
"Hey Kacey, can I get a picture ?" Kira said whipping out her phone.
"Sure, Karin take a pic of us will ya ?" She asked handing the phone over.
"Thanks." Kira said and Kacey nodded.
"Aye so no pic for me?" Ace asked and Kacey rolled her eyes at him.
"Karin handle that." She said motioning to Ace.
"Ight then, East handle that " Ace dumbass remarked smirking.
"Wassup ma?" I aksed
"Oh shit, now you remember my existence?" she firedback.
"Man watchu mean by that?" I asked.
"Don't play dumb Dave, I ain't heard from you since the day you dropped me off at work."
"So what's your point?" I questioned raising a brow.
"Nigga-"
"You could just tell me you miss me I ain't gon hold it against you ma." I smirked.
"Hold up, y'all know each other?" Kira said walking up to us.
"Some like that." Kacey uttered.
"Man stop playing, This East girl." Ace spoke up.
"Yeah right." Her friend joked.
"Boy you play too much." Kira said.
"What makes you think he playing?" Bully asked her.
"East don't have any girl and if he did it would be me." She said smirking at me.
"Shawty you buggin." I laughed and so did Kacey.
"What's funny?" Kira quickly hopped on Kacey's case.
"Pull em brakes sweetie, you a bit too hyped right now. I'm entitled to laugh if I find something funny, ain't it so?" Kay retorted.
"Broke ass looking bitch nothing was funny so-"
"Ohh shiitt. It's bout to go down." Ace dumbass mumbled.
"Baby you better watch that mouth when you adressing my bestfriend." Karin said.
"Yeah don't let the baby face fool you she with all the shits. Now you done started on some disrespectful shit but this one time for the one time we gon give you a pass because it's been a real good night. The last thing we wanna do is beat a bitch because she salty over a nigga that don't want her." One of Kacey's girls spoke up walking up on Kira.
"David I don't know where you pick up these raggedy ass looking thots but you better have them on a leash when you approach me because this disrepect shit I'm not gon tolerate." Kacey finally spoke up looking me dead in the eye. At this point all the homies was dead silent just watching this shit unfold.
"Who she calling a thot though? I swear I'm gon-"
"You not gon touch my girl especially not infront of me." I spoke uo cutting Kira off and her mouth dropped open.
"Yeah bitch that's what the fuck he said." Karin said
"Damn you got shawty speechless now." Ace joked and they laughed at Kira standing there looking dumbfounded.
"Fuck you Ace !" She spat and stormed off with her little clique.
"You coming with me." I said looking Kacey dead in the eye.
"Saw that coming." She uttered.
"Ight well in that case we bout to head out, Kaykay see you later boo." Her friend waved as she walked across to a bmw parked away from us.
"I'm trynna see you later girl, better make yourself available." Ace said to Karin.
"Yeah ight, bye yall" she waved.
"So where to now ?" Kacey asked
"My crib." I simply said and I didn't miss the suprised look on her face.