Part 10

Kacey POV

"That's a real cute picture of Amarie" My mom said

"Ikr that weave fits her the best!" I gushed
"And her makeup stay on point" she said
"For sure, she does it herself." I told her
"Oh really,that's good so she doesn't have to pay no professional to ever do it for her then."
"Nah she got that on a lock" I said.
"Alright so everything set for tomorrow?" She asked referring to the party.
"Yeah I'll be collecting the cakes tomorrow morning, I'm going to the mall now to get her gift."
"I thought you did that yesterday."
"Nah Ann Marie got her gift yesterday I couldn't make up my mind what to get her but I have an idea of what I'm getting now so I shouldn't be gone too long." I told her
"Well okay be safe on the road."
"I will mom" I said leaving the house.
---------------------------------
"Hello Beautiful" The guy behind the counter greeted
"Oh hello" I responded giving him a small smile
"How may I help you sweets?" He asked
"Um I'm looking for a really nice iced out necklace for my cousin's birthday." I said to him
"Okay we're talking about a female or male?"
"Female."
"Okay what does she like, in terms of probably a pendant she would love on a necklace."
"Oh she loves butterflies." I told him.
"Alright let's see what we got" he said looking through the glass counters.
"Ouuu that one looks gorgeous!" I cooed at a beautiful iced out butterfly necklace.
"Maybe you should try it on, have an idea of how it might look on your cousin especially if she's as beautifil as you are" he continued to flirt.
"Okay sure" I said and moved my hair to the side.
"Now that's perfection" I heard from the side of me. I turned and locked eyes with a hot dread head with captivating hazel eyes. I blushed at his words and he eyed me real hard looking me up and down and licking his fine ass pink lips.
"That looks beautiful on you baby" he spoke to me. I was a little taken aback at first but once I picked up the accent I realised why he called me baby. He definitely from New Orleans.
"Thank you"I said
"What's your name baby?" He questioned.
"It's Kacey"
"Nice name" he commented
"So does the New Orleans guy has a name ?" I asked
"You picked up the accent huh?" He said smirking
"Of course, I'm on like that"
"Uh excuse me Sir but we were actually discussing the purchasing of the necklace" the guy who was attending to me spoke up.
"Let me get you earrings to match it" He said smiling and touching my ear. I honestly don't like starngers touching me but this guy was a hottie, and his accent was actually attractive.

Dave POV

"Damn this straight fire" Ace said looking at Iced out BOSS chain in the glass cabinet on display.
"Yeah the price hot too" Shooter said.
"Yeah it ain't that fire no more" Ace said making us laugh at how quick he changed his mind.
"Ayo East ain't that yo girl?" Shooter asked nodding in the direction behind me. I turned around and noticed Kacey with some dreadhead nigga blushing and shit so I walked up to them."Here we go" Ace uttered behind me as they followed.
"Alright baby dats coo" the dreadhead said laughing.
"Baby?!" Ace exclaimed gaining their attention.
"Dave?" Kacey said looking shocked.
"Shocked to see me ma?" I asked her straight face.
"Yeah nigga you can get lost now" Ace said to the guy and he scrunched up his face.
"What the fuck for?" He asked
"This my homeboy's girl you chit chatting I suggest you bounce before you catch a beating or worse." Ace retorted.
"Wait what ? Nah hold up." Kacey spoke but hot cut off by the nigga"catch a beating ? Nigga I ain't scared of none of you fools" he said glaring at me.
"This nigga must not know who he dealing with East." Ace said
"He an outsider, yall ain't catch the thick New Orleans accent?" Shooter spoke up
"East? Yea I heard bout you nigga. This my first time seeing you but you still don't put no fear in my name and if this your girl ? I promise you she won't be for too long" he said winking at Kacey.
"Nigga-" I started walking up to him
"No no no no hold up Dave. Dave no." Kay said cutting me off as she stepped infront of me.
"Nah baby, let me see what he got. I wanna know how bad East really is." Dreadhead spoke up again
"Don't make a scene inside here please." She said begging me with her eyes. I took a deep breath because lord know I was about 10seconds from connecting my fist with this bitcj ass nigga's face.
"Let's go." I said to her.
"W-what?" She stuttered
"I know you heard me Kay."  I said to her but staring right at the dreadhead.
"I-I gotta pay for this" She said showing me the necklace around her neck.
"Handle that" I said to Ace handing him a stack to pay for the necklace.
"Give it to him and let's go" I told her and she did as told.
We waited in silence for Ace and Shooter. When they joined us Ace handed her the box with the necklace and asked her to come with me.
"I drove here Dave"
"I'll bring you back for your whip shawdy for now get on the vehicle." I demanded. She must've realised I was still a bit heated from what happened in the store because she just hopped in my whip but of course slammed the door in the process.
"Don't be slamming my doors like that ma"
"Or what East?" She spat with an attitide.
"Watch that attitide ma" I warned before I pulled off.
-----------------------------------------
I took Kacey to the same hotel I took her to the first night we met. She ain't said a damn word the whole car ride. When we got to the room I didn't bother to say a word because she clearly still had an attitide I wasn't about to put up with. I left her in the living room with a mug on her face and went to smoke.
"So you take me here like I had nothing better to do and just fucking ignore me." She spat as she entered the bedroom.
"I don't usually repeat myself,but imma say this one more time for your sake..Watch that attitude with me." I stated strictly looking her dead in the eye so she'd know I ain't with the bs.
"You trynna have some kind of claim on me yet my attitude getting under your skin? The next nigga would never." She retorted.
"I'm trying my best to keep it cool witchu girl." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.
"Do us both a favor and drop me back then." She said"What you got to do that got you so eager to leave?" I questioned walking up to her.
"Fuck my next nigga" she said smirking and I grabbed her by her throat and pulled her towards me.
"Let me make something clear girl. There ain't no other nigga."
"I'm not your girl" she bravely spoke
"Not yet" I firedback dangerously close to her face. I tightened my hand around her throat and she moaned. I smirked at her reaction.
"I'm the only person you spose to be moaning for, you got that?" I asked in her ear.
"Got that?" I asked again grabbing her pussy and her breath hitched before she nodded. I started sucking on her neck leaving hickeys in the process as she moaned in response. I loosened my grip on her throat and pulled her in for a kiss as our tongues fought for dominance. "Take this shit off" I demanded referring to her top, she did as told. "The pants gotta go too" I stated and watched her carefully as she obeyed my command. I reached behind her to unhook her bra and I latched my mouth on her breast as soon as they were exposed to me. I brought my lips back to hers and gave her ass a tight squeezed before motioning for her to go to the bed. I watched her fine ass jiggle as she walked and climbed on the bed. I removed my pants and hovered over her half naked since I was already shirtless. I sucked on her breasts while playing with her pussy through her laced thong until she screamed out her climax. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and she grabbed my hand and sucked her juices dry off my fingers while never breaking eye contact. I smirked at her freaky ass and pulled my dick out watching her bite her lips in anticipation. I pulled her panty off and placed myself at her entrance then slid in her tight wet pussy. I started off with slow strokes but picked up speed once I figured she was accustomed to my size. "Mhmm Fuccckk" she moaned. I pulled out and instructed her to get on all fours. "Arch that back girl" I demanded giving her ass a hard slap. I entered her from the back and started pounding her pussy feeling her cream all over my shaft. "This my pussy." I strictly said in between strokes and she moaned in response. I was getting close so I knew I had to pull out soon because unlike the first time I was hitting it raw. I kept pounding inside of her and she screamed out another orgasm just as I pulled out and nutted all over her ass.
------------------------------------
Kacey's ass was still knocked out and naked in bed but I had to be at the trap so I decided to wake her ass up.
"Yo" I said tapping her ass but she ain't budge. I gave it a hard slap and she jumped out her sleep. "What the fuck David !"
"Get yout ass up girl, I got places to be." I told her
"I bet you do" she mumbled and got out of bed. I watch her limp into the bathroom and went to the living room to wait on her.
"Dave let me ask you something." She spoke up fully dressed once she joined me in the living room.
"Wassup ma?"
"First off, here's your money for the necklace. I don't need you spending on me and it's for my cousin so I definitely am paying you back." She said dropping the money on the chair next to me.
"Now I wanna know something." She added
"What's that?" I asked
"What is this ? Or what-what are we?" She asked looking at me. I took a breath before answering.
"Like I said I'm interested in you, you gon be my girl-"
"That's funny because according to your friend it sounded like I already am your girl" she said cutting me off.
"Ace know wassup, it ain't official but you still mine." I said looking at her.
"We ain't dating so I definitely don't need you thinking you got some kind of claim on me" She said with a slight attitude.
"I don't think I'm telling you, you mine. That means I don't need to see you smiling and laughing in no nigga face like you was earlier."
"You're ridiculous Dave, As long as I'm single imma do as I please with whom I please." She retorted.
"You being real difficult."
"Nah you being real unfair." She remarked.
"I'm warning you Kacey, don't let me catch you flirting with no nigga."
"I think it's time you took me back." She said folding her arms. I didn't have time to go back and forth right now, I had places to be so I stood up and we left the hotel.
Kacey POV