Part 14

Kacey POV

What if I told you I'm into you?
I done had thoughts of pursuin' you
What if I told you I really could see myself
Spendin' the rest of my life with you?
Would that be somethin' that interests you?

Do you like more than my physical?
I wanna know you for you
And then maybe later, baby, we can get physical
Don't wanna be (Be without you, be without you)
I don't wanna go (Go without you, go without you)
I don't want nobody else (If I can't have you, I can't have you)
I just want you to myself (Be without you, be without you)
Can I have you?

I sang along to Ann Marie's latest single. I swear my cousin voice so sweet and I really love her lyrics. It's all her pen game too and it's songs I can relate to, honestly can't choose a favourite out of all of them, I just know I like em all. She dropped the music video last night on Youtube and we woke up this morning to see it's #1 on trending. It ain't even my song and I was mad hyped like I just accomplished something. I'll always be proud of my cousin and the fact that she just keeps progressing is motivating as fuck. It's really pushing me to try something on my own, according to my mother I'm full of talent and potential. Whether it be hair,makeup or whatever so long as it brings income, I enjoy doing it and I'm my own boss imma be happy. I know it's easier said than done though so for now I'll stay working at Karin's hair salon. I'll be learning the ropes anyways, see how a business is run especially a hair business and learn for myself through hands on experience.
"Yall ready to hit the mall ?" Amarie asked entering the living room with a bowl of cereal in her hand.
"Child you practically just woke up, you're still in your pj's and now eating breakfast but you talkin bout hitting the mall." I replied
"Speaking of Pj's, what y'all know bout Aunty B's new pj line?" Ann Marie questioned.
"It's not a new pj line really it's the same jumper kinda style just a different pattern really." Jaime answered her.
"Yeah momma said she might release it early next week but you know since yall fam yall can always pre-order." I told them.
"Orrr we can get it free" Amarie suggested.
"Yeah you right or that too but it's really up to our mom." I said shrugging.
"Sis please you know mommy not gon have a problem widdit. Just let her know y'all color and siz- well I guess we're all a small here." Jaime noted
"No way in hell you and Kacey or a size small girl, stop playing." Amarie joked.
"We are actually."
"If you guys are small, Amarie I guess that makes us extra small " Ann Marie joked and we all laughed.

" "If you guys are small, Amarie I guess that makes us extra small " Ann Marie joked and we all laughed