Chpt 19-Part II

Kacey POV

"Y'all are too cute

"Y'all are too cute." I cooed after snapping their pic.

It's been a week since I gave birth and Spooky hasn't left Kaiser's side. He had him more than I do except when he's hungry. I'm sure if he could breastfeed him he'd do that himself too. I'm not complaining though. It's refreshing to see him like this. He has been doing a great job so far not that I'm surprised at all considering how good he is with my daughters.

Speaking of which, they too have been in love with their baby brother. They haven't got that much of a chance with him because they've been by their dad this past week. That's good for me though, I'm more relaxed since there are less people in the house. I speak to them everyday though mainly because they always want to see Kaiser and how he's doing. I haven't heard from Dave at all though but I'm not surprised and quite frankly I couldn't care any less. I didn't expect him to congratulate me anyway.

Kaiser took Spooky's entire face much like Kassidy did mine. They're like twins so there was no need for any paternity test. It would be like a slap in the face to bring that up especially when the resemblance is so obvious. I'm beyond happy that it all worked out in the end. My mother is suppose to be coming to New York today to finally meet her first grandson meanwhile the only friends who haven't seen him as yet are Britney and Brianna. Britney recently gave birth herself so I understand meanwhile Dream is on tour. Luckily she was able to be there for the birth of her niece.

I wish Melody was here to see all this though. She would've been so happy and proud I just know it. I wonder if she would've been a mother as well if she were still alive. She was never really interested in that but so was Karin and now look at her. After taking a couple L's I finally feel 110% at peace. Everything is fine, Life is good. My business is booming, I gave birth to my first son, I have a loving boyfriend, a great support system and a family to cherish. I have everything that I need in life and it's all thanks to God.

"Little man is so adorable." Karin cooed.

"Right? I can't believe I have my very own little prince charming." I smiled down on a sleeping Kaiser.

"He is definitely Spooky's clone though."

"Really? My mom finds he looks like me."

"Girl your man made that baby on his own." She joked.

"And to think I was worried that he would come out looking like Dave."

"Shit crazy. That really would've been something."

"It would've been a mess that's what. I am so done with all the drama. I honestly would not have the energy for any of it."

"I wonder if Spooky would have left you if the baby wasn't his."

"Girl I don't even want to think of that right now just thank God that it is his. Another child by Dave, while we're divorced at that the blogs would've ran with that with the quickness."