Part 6

Karin POV
SOCA KINGDOM
SOCA KINGDOM
SOCA KINGDOM
WHO READYYY !?
"Omg there he is !" Britney yelled as Machel made his way on stage as his hit song Soca Kingdom played. The crowd was going crazy.One thing about Trinidadians is they know how to party. I swear everyone was singing the song word for word, well almost every one because I didn't know the shit by heart for sure. I started recording on Snapchat when I got tired of biting my tongue. The stage was mad lit tho. His dancers were incredible and I easily spotted that popular one from the gram, Inhaleme I think they call her ? I ain't even caribbean but man did I love Machel Montano. The man is just too talented, my dad used to play his songs all the time when I was growing up.
"Oh shiit Karin watch out!" Abigail shouted pushing me aside. A fight broke out right infront of us while he was on stage perfoming. I've seen nigga fight before growing up in the hood but being surrounded by these Trinis, I have no idea how they get down so my ass was scared. I followed the girls away from the commotion. Unfortunately our new spot didn't allow us to see the stage too clearly hut we still enjoyed the show regardless.
Jaime POV

"Are you serious ?!""Wassup?" Dream asked and yes she finally made it

"Wassup?" Dream asked and yes she finally made it. Right on time too.
"My mom rocking my outfits better than me. That shit not fair." I said showing them the pic she sent me.
"Aunty Bernice rocks anything periodt ." Britney said. My mom isn't actually their aunty but our moms are good friends so we just call each other  parents Aunty and Uncle since we're all like a family.
"Aunty Cyn messaged me last night but I just answered the message." I told her.
"What she say?" Dream questioned
"Here." I said going to the message.

" I said going to the message

"Mommy already know wassup." Dream said sipping on her sparkling water.
"Yeah but more because she be stalking our stories, Instagram,Snapchat,WhatsApp you name it !" Britney joked
"Don't do my aunty like that yall" Kacey spoke up
"Nah Kay, yall mama be on the same program me." Karin said making us laugh. I hopped onto the gram to check out my notifs. They been blowing up from last night most likely because of the pic I posted and stuff people tagging me in.

 They been blowing up from last night most likely because of the pic I posted and stuff people tagging me in