Part 17

Jaime POV

"I see Draya and her boo still going strong

"I see Draya and her boo still going strong."  I said entering the kitchen with my bag in hand.
"She probably the same bout you and yours." My mom joked.
"Yeah yeah whatever." I waved her off grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.
"I'm just saying." She said.
"Yeah okay well I'm heading out now, britney and I are going shopping.
"Alright pass to see me by the shop later "
"Okay see you then!" I shouted as I exited the house. I locked the front door out of habbit and was about to hop in my ride until he spoke up.
"Yo waddup Jai Jai?"
"What do you want Smokey ?"
"Damn where the love at sis ?"
"Love, what love ? And boy I stopped being your sis the day Kacey was done with your ass." I told him straight up
"Damn it's like that?"
"Yeah it is, now for the second time what are you doing here?" I questioned leaning on my car.
"Man the fuck you doing outside?" My dad roared making me jump.
"My bad bossman, I was just saying wassup to Jaime " Smokey said.
"You good Jai Jai ?" My dad askes looking at me
"Yeah I'm bout to head out though, I'm meeting Britney at the mall."
"Alright babygirl do you, and be safe. Smokey let's go." He said walking in the direction of the garage.
I hopped in my car, started the engine and backed out the highway, I waited for the front electric gate to close before driving off.

Britney POV

"Bestieee Westieee!" Jaime squealed walking up to me

"Bestieee Westieee!" Jaime squealed walking up to me. I kissed her on the cheek as she leaned in to kiss me on the opposite cheek.
"Wassup boo, and how you so late?"
"Damn I had you waiting long ?" She asked looking a little disappointed.
"Nah bae I'm just joking. I've probably been here like 5-10 minutes "
"Oh okay, I was on my way out the house when Smokey stopped me trynna make conversation."
"For what?"
"That's a question only he has the answer to Bri " she said rolling her eyes and I laughed.
"Who's whip though because I know it's not yours " she added.
"Well damn I can't get a new whip?" I retorted.
"Girl please stop playing." she said chuckling.
"This Brianna's whips, well one of em. She had it home so I said why not drive it today." I shrugged.
"Ohh and how was y'all family night?" She asked
"Girrrrl ket's walk and talk, I got news for you." I said hopping oit the vehicle and locking it.
"Oops sounds like tea." She commented.
"Something like that" I teased as we entered the mall.
•  •  •  •  •  •  •   •  •  •
"So where we eating at ?" Jaime asked as we left the US Polo store, the first store that we actually keft with bags in our hands after hopoing from atore to store.
"I don't feel for fast food, I could tell you that much."
"Ight well how bout we bring the bags to the vehicles and walk down the street to that italian restaurant. We'll eat and come back to the mall." She suggested.
"I'm down but let's pass in the Fenty Beauty store first." I said pointing in it's direction.
"Ight I need me some new makeup anyways."
--------------------------------
"Mom guess who met at the mall?" I asked entering the kitchen with my shopping bags in hand.
"I can't guess."
"You could try.." I mumbled while browsing through the gram.