Part 21

Karin POV

🎶Just got some top from this stripper bitch, she from KankakeeJust bought a Glock with a ruler clip, boy, don't play with meThis bitch a ho, met her at the store, you know how it goShe wanna smoke, so I bought some dope and took her to the OJust ...

Just bought a Glock with a ruler clip, boy, don't play with me
This bitch a ho, met her at the store, you know how it go
She wanna smoke, so I bought some dope and took her to the O
Just got some top from this stripper bitch, she from Kankakee
Just bought a Glock with a ruler clip, boy, don't play with me
This bitch a ho, met her at the store, you know how it go
She wanna smoke, so I bought some dope and took her to the O

We in the car, she don't live that far, say she left her purse
And I ain't trippin', you know Von a player, we can go there first
I bust a U, pulled up to her spot, she live by the park
It's gettin' dark, my Glock on my lap, I'm just thinkin' smart
So she hop out, she switchin' and shit, this bitch thick as shit
She got two minutes, if she ain't back out, then she gon' need a Lyft
She left her phone, so I picked it up, this ho slow as fuck
Nine missed calls, three of 'em from Mom, the other six say Duck
Now I look up and I see a truck, it's just pullin' up
Someone hopped out, a big goofy nigga, he tryna look tough
I'm like, "What? What he tryna do?" So I clutched my move
But he kept walkin', he don't want no smoke, boy, he not bulletproof🎶

"You real think you gangster huh, what you know bout this shit?"
"Nigga what YOU know bout this shit. I swear you forget I'm with the shits sometimes."
"You too cute for this ghetto shit."
I know this nigga didn't.
"Tf is that supposed to mean?"
"It just means not because you from the Bronx you gotta act like em girls " he shrugged.
"Em girls?"
"You know, shit they be acting loud asf for no reason. Always wanna fight like they ain't got no damn home training or some."
"Now you see this exactly why I don't mess with y'all rich fools, y'all be thinking y'all above everybody else. What tf me rapping tot his shit got to do with anything anyway?"
"It's not what you listen to but who. You know some niggas be real like killers and they rapping about it like it cool. This nigga is just like em.. you know they call him the soft spoken assassin?"
"Goofy ass nigga, you better get your head out ya ass talkin shit like that. You judgmental asf for no reason I don't even know what got me to come up here with ya corny ass cause it definitely ain't that wack ass shrimp you call a dicc." I spat.
I was having a good time with this guy I met last week but here he go ruining it. Now I instantly regret messing with this nigga. His dick wasn't even all that. That should've been a sign for me to up and bounce. I hate when people try to judge me because of how I act or where I come from. They all got the same idea in their head that all black women from the hood are the same.. loud, ghetto and animalistic. I grew up around so much bullsht in my life that anybody who met me now and found out about all of it would be proud of me. Proud of how I turned out. I could've turned out like one of em girls popping a baby for a next nigga every other year or I could've turned out just like em killers he just spoke on because let's not pretend they ain't got some real badass female killers. I chose to get out of the hood and make a name for myself and make clean money. It's still not enough for some people but it's whatever. I'm making a way for myself and making good money too so they can all succ a dicc.