Part 27

Kacey POV

The party was in full swing at Trey's place. I knew almost everyone here. They're mostly people from the Bronx that we grew up around so it's alot of familiar faces and Trey is well known so ofcourse the house is packed. I even recognized some girls he used to mess with back in the day, as soon as I entered the house some of them were already giving me stank faces but as usual I played it no mind and went to find Melody and Karin.
"Ouu Karin there goes your old flame." Melody cooed
"What old flame?" She questioned looking around.
"Ohh shit it's Brandon!" Karin exclaimed once she spotted him.
"Damn he look so different, how long has it been?" I said
"Too long, Imma be back y'all." Karin said walking off.
"There she goes." Melody chuckled.
"So at what point were you gon make your presence known?" Trey said as he appeared infront of me.
"I think it's been known, I got the usual dirty looks as soon as I walked in." I informed him.
"These bitches salty for no reason." Melody spoke up.
"Aye sis let me steal your girl for a while" he said to her and she excused herself.
"How you liking the party?" He asked.
"The party ain't for me to like, it's for you." I answered.
"That don't mean you can't enjoy yourself."
"Hey I'm just saying, but I will be turning up real soon. Once I get more alcohol in my system." I smirked.
"That right ? By all means babygirl get lit." He told me.
"You know I will."
"Yo Trigga!" Dukes said dabbing Trey up.
"Wassup man?"
"Hey Kacey, wassup girl ? You good ?" He asked me.
"Yeah I'm good Dukes."
"Still looking fine I see" He said biting his lips.
"None of that nigga, wassup?"
"Oh shit, this you Trigga?" He asked.
"Imma let y'all talk." I said excusing myself.
--------------------------------------
After a while everyone gathered around the long table to give little welcome home speeches and to have a celebratory toast. Melody even brought out a cake. After all that everyone went back to dancing and what not. I was now sitted directly across Trey. I don't know if it's all the alcohol I consumed that's going up to my head or the way this nigga is watching me from across the table but I swear I'm lowkey ready to risk it all right now.

 I don't know if it's all the alcohol I consumed that's going up to my head or the way this nigga is watching me from across the table but I swear I'm lowkey ready to risk it all right now

I downed the last bit of my drink and got up to use the bathroom. It's only when I got to the stairs I noticed how tipsy I was. I was practically wobbling up the stairs until I felt a firm grip on my hand helping me up. I noticed it was Trey looking fine as always in his tight fitted black long sleeve shirt with his long gold chain hanging around his neck. We got to the top of the stairs and I stumbled to the bathroom and shut the door in his face. I managed to use the toilet successfully and washed my hands. As soom as I swing the door open Trey was practically in my face. "Don't be slamming the door in my face like that girl." He said to me and I rolled my eyes. A habbit of mine I know he hates but he suprised me when his hand grabbed my throat. What suprised me more is the moan that left my lips immediately after he did that. "Damn babygirl I missed those sweet moans." He smirked.
"But you better behave before we do something else you might regret tomorrow." He said in my ears making the hairs on my skin stand straight. "What's there to regret?" I asked without thinking and he loosened his grip on my neck and smirked so I bit my lip in response. Next thing I know Trey's lips crashed on mine. I didn't know how much I missed kissing Trey until his tongue was in my mouth or maybe this is the alcohol talking.I was enjoying the moment until he pulled a way and I opened my eyes and that's when it hit me. Wtf am I doing ? Kissing Trey at a house party, after Dave already warned me. "Shitt, Trey I-I'm sorry I can't." I said backing away a bit. "Hold up Kacey.." "No! I shouldn't have done that, I have a whole boyfriend wtf am I doing kissing you!?" I fussed. "Okay okay calm down, it's cool." "No it's not-"
"You're tipsy asf and let the alcohol grt the best of you for a moment it happens, you gotta relax." He tried calming me down but the only thing running through my mind was what if Dave found out. I can't even imagine what he'll do or say. "I have to go." I said but as I was about to pass him he grabbed my hand. "You can't drive like this Kacey, just relax. I could get you some water to sober you up a bit." He offered. "Trey I know you're trying to help and I appreciate that but please I really need to go. I'm sorry I can't stay but I'll see you around." I said and went downstairs without waiting to hear his response. I went downstairs in search of Melody and Karin to let them know I was leaving because I didn't want to just go without letting them know.
*Calling Dad*