Part 48

[By now y'all probably noticed I love updating on Fridays😩 Enjoy this short chapter one]

Kacey POV

"I'm suprised you still here." I said seeing Dave in my living roon.
"I said I would be didn't I ?"
"Yeah but I didn't know if you'd stay true to your word. Could've been lying." I shrugged.
"No need to." He Said never raising his head from his phone.
"David can we please talk."
"Wassup ?"
"What's going on .. With us ?"
"You straight ?" He asked.
"Uh.. Yeah I guess."
"Ard then, you straight and I'm straight so we straight."
"What does that even mean David?"
"It means we good ma."
"Okay but we still need to talk. This is the second time that you have gone MIA on me Dave and then you come bAck with no kind of explanation. That's not how relationships work."
"I was going through some shit ain't none to worry bout, I'm over it now."
"Okay but I was going through something too and I would've liked the support of my boyfriend but he wasn't around. That shit make other bitches run to the next nigga-"
"Man don't give me that shit right now Kacey.Even if I was here I promise you, on crip ain't nothing I would've done to make you get through your shit because I didn't like that nigga.Not because he dead mean I'm gon fake sympathize now, nah he dead and gone and you buggin tf out if you think I would've sat there and let you cry over a nigga you cheated on me with  "
"Dave now you wrong for that-"
"What !? Girl I know u ain't just say that."
"He was still my friend David !"
"You remember that when it's convinent for you because it ain't no way you doing allat with your friends."
"Dave it was one kiss."
"Yeah ight. On that note imma bounce up outta here" he chuckled.
"Wait.  Where are you going ? Dave you can't just up and leave when we're in the middle of an argument."
"This ain't no argument shawty cause you the only one arguing. I done said what I had to."
"David wait-"
"I gotta go Kacey."
"You coming back later ?"
"I'll be back can't say when."
"Dave please don't do this again. What  you expect me to think when you keep doing me like this. "
"Do you like what ?"
"Treat me like some hoe you fuck whenever you please and not your girlfriend !" I snapped at him.
"Believe me I would've dipped the moment we was done fuccin if you was some hoe. I'm busy handling shit Kacey I can't be all up in your face all the time like that."
"But-"
"Don't take that to mean shit, you still mines. All you gotta do is remember that and act like it."
"I don't like people telling me what to do."
"That's cool cause I shouldn't have to be telling you this shit."
"I swear I hate the way you speak to me sometimes."
"I'll slide thru later ard?"
"Okay."  He kissed me then left . It was only then that I realised the time. I was late for work so I dashed to my bedroom to get ready.
Within the next 40minutes I was pulling up to the salon to start off my day.
----------------------------
Melody POV

It's a full month since my brother died and I still can't come to terms with his death. I've lost people close to me before but never this close. My brother was my rock through everything. Even when he was locked up he was looking out for me from behind bars and to think I lose him so soon after his released is just unbelievable. They say don't question God but I wish he would sit with me and just tell me why my brother had to be taken from me. Why did we have to go through all that, reach st a point in our lives where we were actually doing good for once only for such a tragedy to hit us. Something that would change my life forever. I just don't get it. It's too soon for me to try to move on, everything still feels so fresh. I can't even bring myself to talk about him yet. Everytime someone mentions him I break down. It's like all the memories hit at once at the mention of his name. I wish I could relive all those moments. I feel like I have no one. I know I'm surrounded by people who care and constantly tell me they're there for me but when I'm crying my eyes out in the middle of the night who gon be there ? Nothing will ever be the same again and the last thing I need is for people to keep telling me "it gets better in time." I know for a fact that it won't because in time, my brother still going to be burried six feet under. I have to try my best to keep my head up though because I know there are people waiting on my downfall but I won't give them that satisfaction. I want them to see the strong woman my brother helped me to become.

Dave POV

"Thooottterrr !" I called out to Shooter.
"Yo East ! Wassup fooly ?" He asked as he dapped me up.
"Shit just came from the trap man, you know the vibes." 
"Is that why you got that big ass hickey on yo neck ?" he joked.
"Ohh shitt let me find out the trap got vibezzz." Ace joked approaching us.
"Best not let Kacey see that."
"For real shawty gon spazz out."
"Y'all fools talking all that shit whole time Kacey the one who gave me this shit." I laughed.
"Ahh so that's wassup cuz ?!"
"That's wassup." I smirked
"So y'all good or you just wanted to hit that?" Ace joked.
"Man fucc you and nah we cool. She done got me tight this morning but I brushed that shit off."
"What she do this time?"
"You know its that damn attitude -"
"Says the man who said he can handle it."
"Yeah I can but it's the shit that come out her mouth that make me wanna hurt that girl on crip. Kacey had the nerve to deadass look me in the face and tell me she only kissed that Trey nigga "
"Yoooo shitten me ?!" Shooter started cracking up.
"Man I was dead ready to smack the living shit out her dumbass for real bro. How you gon boldface lie bout some shit like that."
"Shawty said Trey gon take that shit to the grave fool." Ace laughed.
"If only she knew.."
"Better keep her not knowing too East. What she ain't know won't hurt her."
"Heard ju."