Part 57

Kacey POV

"Whenever you ready ma"

"I'm ready for real this time." I just know Dave was frustrated by all the pics I had him taking. It would be even worse if he saw the number of them I would end up deleting.

My baby decided to treat his wife to be with a good baecation. Yea I said it, wife to be. Dave actually popped the question two months ago. I don't think anyone was more shocked than I was when I shared the news. Dave and I have been together just about three years now and as in love as I am with him he never hinted that he wanted marriage. I mean sure he would say I'd be his for life but that was typical hood nigga talk for me. Never in a million years did I think that he would actually propose to me. That engagement sex hit different different. I'm surprised I ain't turn up pregnant again after that. Just imagining it puts a smile on my face. To think that in a few years time I'd be answering to Mrs.Brewster. I just officially bagged the most wanted nigga in all of Harlem. Shit we were offical already but now it's official official. Deadass won't be no coming back from this. To all the beeches who thought I wouldn't be around long and for those who thought I would just end up a babymama after I announced my pregnancy tuhh.. I wish I could see all their reactions when I post my wedding pics like BOOM in your face hoe!

This man really makes me happy and I wouldn't trade him for anybody else. This is it for me. Dave is definitely it for me.

"What you smiling for?"

"Just thinking about how lucky I am to have bagged you. I remember like it was just yesterday, Karin convinced me to go clubbing with her and I met you. My first one night stand ever."

"Your last one too and the best you ever had"

"Best I'll ever have"

"Got that right" He smirked down at me.

I remember everything about that night. Dave was so damn good in bed and I was lowkey looking forward to doing the nasty with him again but he was a stranger. He could've been a damn psycho and I let Karin convince me to sleep with a damn stranger. Then I emerge from the bathroom to witness him kill someone ? I was ready to shit myself. I remember how scared I was. I was convinced the nigga would kill me as to why he let me go that day I still question till this day especially since his reasoning never made enough sense to me.

Then I convinced myself he was a stalker because everywhere I ended up that man was there. It was pissing me off. Next it got worse when he decided I was his and he all of a sudden became possessive. Still, I had no clue who I was really dealing with.

Now look at me engage to a man I had a one night stand with. The man who made me fall head over heels in love with them. The father of my child. My soon to be husband. Nothing can get in between us, this is truly my fairytale and I plan on having a happy ending.