Part 61

Kacey POV

I've been back in New York for about a week now and tonight my mom and I both got a hosting

I've been back in New York for about a week now and tonight my mom and I both got a hosting. The club has been swinging but I'm trying my best not to drink too much and still have a good time.

We've been here for a few hours now. I don't know if it's the fact that I've been on my feet all day or what but I'm already lowkey getting tired. I'm getting paid a decent five figure for this hosting so I might as well suck it up for a few more hours and put on a good show.

"Okayyy this my part right here!"
🎶He like 'em nasty
Freaky as fuck, but she classy
Suck on that dick without askin'
Swallow them kids in the back seat
He put his thumb in
Hit from the back, ain't no runnin'
Hit from the side and I'm cummin'
Turn around, let him nut on my stomach
Ridin' his face, nigga, eat up the clit
Look in his eyes when I lick on the tip
Taking his soul when I dance on the dick
Spit in my mouth, I'm with all of that shit
Hit with no rubber, bae, I wanna feel it
Shoot the club up with my legs to the ceiling
Hands 'round my neck, swear this boy tryna kill me
Yeah, we get busy off the Henny🎶

"I know your father gon get a stroke hearing you rap this shit" My mom joked.
"I got two whole kids mom I know he can't be that dramatic"I chuckled.
"Right? But its your father we're talking about here."
"Right.. anyway I been wanting to piss for a minute now. Let me run to the ladies restroom real quick."
"Okay baby"

I handled my business fairly quick but when I got back to the section my mother wasn't in sight.
"Carmen where my mom at?" I asked her. She tagged along with me tonight for a good time which I obviously didn't mind she's been more focused on flirting with one of the guys all night than paying any attention to me though.
"Oh she got a call and left."
"Huh?"
"Yeah she practically ran out of here, I think something is up she seemed a bit worried " she added getting me a little nervous. It's the way she said my mom ran out but I doubt it's anything to worry about I dialled my mom to find out what happened anyway though.

*Calling Queen B*

Hey baby

Mom what's going on, everything okay? Carmen told me-

Your father-

Oh God, is he okay? Mom what happened?

He got arrested. I'm just pulling up to the station lemme call u back kay.
*Call Ended*

Arrested? It couldn't be for what I thought. I pray to God that's not the reason. I know my mom said she would call back but I sure as hell wasn't going to wait in the club. I alerted Carmen and a few others that I had a family emergency and dashed out of the club. My mom was driven here by a security on my dad's payroll but I drove here so I hopped in my whip and pulled off.

"Slow down Kay, and lower your voice you gon wake Kaziah up. What going on ma?"
"My dad was arrested Dave !"
"Shitten me!?"
"My mom went to the station and said she would call me back but she hasn't yet so I don't know what's going on." I was freaking out I know but the fact that my mom hadn't called yet just had me on edge.
"Relax ma, try to calm down Kay. You freaking out without even knowing what going on. For all you know he probably violated a nigga or some. That shit ain't none to worry about." He said to me.
"We don't know that's why he was arrested-
"Exactly and we don't know if it was another reason but you can't think of the worst possibility and go into a frenzy. Give your mom a few minutes she gon call you mamas."