Part 3

Jaceyon POV

"Jaime where's your sis?" I asked as I entered the living room.
"Oh she's staying by Karin for a little while" she answered
"Okay."
"I'm bout to head out Paps. I'm going by Britney."
"Ight well lock up I'm going back upstairs." I said getting off the couch.
"Tell Mom I'm out !" She yelled as I made my way up the stairs.
I entered our bedroom and Bernice gave me the nastiest look before bringing her attention back to the CNN News. I switched off the TV & stood infront of her with my Karna folded. "Why the fuck you did that ?" She asked with an attitude. "We got shit to discuss." "Is that so?" She asked sarcastically. "I can do without your attitude right now Bernice." I said rubbing my hands over my face. We wouldn't sort out this shit if all she wanna do is be mad and give attitude. "You the reason I got this damn attitude." She spat. "You the reason for your own attitude. I ain't even said shit to you yet." "Is not what you said it's what you did Jaceyon ! I don't want our girls to live the rest of their lives looking over their shoulder because their Daddy is a kingpin." She said. "Whether I'm in or out of the game they gon have to be careful. I was already in the streets long before we even got married. Shit you forgetting you made a couple drops for me yourself back in the day now you acting all brand new." I fussed because I honestly don't see why she making this such a big issue. Bernice used to make drops for me, shit she even caught a few bodies but obviously that aint some shit we would tell the girls. She my real life ride or die that's why I wifed her up. Bernice had the loyalty I never had to question, stuck by my side through everything and stayed faithful too even when I was locked up she stayed 10 toes down. I respect her for that and that made me love her even more. When Kacey turned 19years I said I would calm down on the streets I never said I would quit it for good but that's what she wanted so I kept my business private.
"You're not getting the point Jace. I just want what's best for our family. I want us to be safe." She said in a lower tone. I walked up to her and raised her chin up so she was looking up at me. "Our family gon always be safe, I put that on my life. I'd rather die than let anything happen to any one of yall. Now I'm still in the game but not the way you think. I only stop by the trap from time to time to check up on things but I got my niggas handling shit. Plus I brought this new nigga in." I explained
"And you trust this new guy,who is he anyways?" She asked
"Don't worry bout that, just know I ain't getting my hands dirty and I got this handled okay ? I got us." I told her
"What are we going to tell the girls ?"
"They don't need to know." I simple said
"I don't want to lie to them Jace."
"We ain't lying we just ain't telling them everything." I said and she rolled her eyes.
"I don't know how I feel about that but you the boss." She said
"Damn right I am" I smirked and kissed her softly.

Britney POV