Chpt 22-Part II

Kacey

It's good to be back home especially after all that drama in LA

It's good to be back home especially after all that drama in LA. I miss my girls though. It's only me and my two favourite guys in the house since the girls are still with their dad. I'll make the most of it though because I honestly don't feel like staying in the house today.

"Babe?"

"Wassup Kay?" He asked looking up from his phone while Kaiser laid sound asleep on his chest.

"Aww he's asleep." I pouted. "Wassup wit you?" He asked. "I was going to suggest we go out for a spin just the three of us. I didn't feel like staying in today doing nothing." I pouted as I climbed in the bed with them. "Who said we can't find something else to occupy our day." He smirked and I already knew what he had in mind. I got tingles down there just thinking of it. It had been a little while since we had sex to be honest and rightfully so with a house full of kids, it wasn't the easiest task at hand.

"I tell you what, if you can skillfully put him down without waking him we can let it happen." I challenged him with a wink.

"Challenge accepted." I watched as Spooky got up with a sleeping Kaiser in his arms and left our bedroom quietly making his way to Kaiser's nursery. Barely two minutes since he left and I heard Kaiser screams from the room causing me to burst with laughter. I just knew his ass would wake up. I grabbed my phone and started texting to pass the time for Kaiser to fall back asleep. I was talking to my cousins Draya and Amarie just as Jaime extended an invitation to her friend's Ella birthday party. My eyes began to feel heavy probably because of my lack of sleep due to my hosting lastnight rushing for my early flight. I rested my phone on the nightstand and dozed off deciding on a short nap.

"Mhmm." I moaned. I opened my eyes to see Spooky between my legs.

"Who gave you permission to fall sleep?" He asked looking up at me.

"I was tired." I mumbled but moaned once his mouth latched onto my pussy again. One thing about my man is he knew how to work his tongue. "That feel good?" He asked already knowing the answer. I felt him sucking on my clit while he fingered me and I felt the familiar tightening in my stomach. He kept his assault on my pussy until I came hard on his tongue. He slurped up every last drop before bringing his lips to mine in a slow passionate kiss. I loved tasting myself on his lips.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as we deepened the kiss. He reached his hands under my barely there crop top and started caressing my breasts and playing with my nipples making me moan in the kiss. He then lifted my shirt from over my head leaving my chest completely exposed to him as he broke the kiss and brought his lips to my breasts. He was kissing,sucking and nibbling my nipples making me bite my lips to suppress my moans.

Suddenly he backed off from me completely getting off the bed. I watched as he quickly took off his pants along with his briefs. I felt myself get wetter instantly watching my man stand naked in front of me. Dragging me towards the edge of the bed by my feet he wasting no time in bringing his face back to my pussy. I arched my back and felt my eyes roll to the back of my head in pure pleasure. After releasing f our a second time I felt Spooky place his dicc at my entrance before I felt him slowly slide his tip in then the rest of his length.