Part 25

Kacey POV

"Fucckkk!" I moaned as I climaxed all over Dave's dick. We've been at it non-stop from last night. I laid on him naked and breathless after what was probably our fifth round for the night. After gathering the strength to move I rolled onto the bed and reached for my phone on the nightstand. I checked the time and noticed it was a few minutes pass three in the morning. I heard Dave's phone begin to ring and grabbed it for him since it was right next to mine. I noticed it was Shooter and handed the phone to him. He answered but wrapped himself in a towel before leaving the room to have his conversation. It didn't really bother me though. I grabbed a towel and made my way to the bathroom to have a nice warm shower to freshen up after all that nasty sex. About twenty minutes later I was done and entered the room to get dressed. I grabbed another one of Dave's t-shirts simply because I love to fall asleep in them since they fit me like dresses. I got back in bed and replied to a few texts before getting comfortable in bed.

 I got back in bed and replied to a few texts before getting comfortable in bed

"I'll be back." Dave said entering the room and grabbing his hoodie.
"Hold up Dave ! Where you going?"
"I gotta handle some shit don't worry bout it."
"Don't worry about it? It's 3 in the morning what could you possibly have to do right now?" I fussed and only now took in the scent of his cologne. He must have showered in the guest bathroom.
"I gotta meet up with Shooter, don't start no shit now."
"And what time you coming back?" I questioned.
"I don't know." He said
"I'll be back ight ? Just go to sleep ma.I'll be there when you get up." He said. I didn't bother respond. I just switched off my phone and turned my back to him to sleep. I heard him let out a frustrated sigh before leaving the room.
------------------------------
I woke up and sure enough Dave was fast asleep beside me. I have no idea when he got back because I didn't hear him come in but I bet it wasn't too long ago. I carefully got out of bed careful not to wake him up and got on my knees to say my morning prayer. Then I went into the bathroom to handle my morning hygiene. I emerged from the bathroom and grabbed my phone off the nightstand and went downstairs into the kitchen to see what I'd prepare myself for breakfast. I made myself a cup of coffee in the meantime and went into the living room.

Once I was done with coffee, I went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Dave and I even though I knew he wouldn't wake up anytime soon

Once I was done with coffee, I went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Dave and I even though I knew he wouldn't wake up anytime soon. After preparing breakfast, I placed Dave's plate in the microwave and ate in the kitchen before going upstairs to shower and get ready to meet up with Melody.
-------------------------
"Damn Kay you getting finer by the hour." My homeboy Trey said.
"Damn you still flirty I see"
"You already know baby, but it's all love. I missed you girl." He said
"Yeah that fool been asking bout you from the time he was released." Melody spoke
"Aww you missed little old Kacey." I joked
"Ain't nothing little nor old bout you" he smirked and I blushed.
"Come give yo boy some love girl, damn" he joked and I chuckled hugging him. Trey is Melody's older brother who was locked up on an assault charge for five years and got released a couple of days ago. Thank God that's all they had on him because if not he would still be behind bars for all the things he's done already. Trey is a street nigga so it's needless to say what he's involved in and why I found myself being attracted to him. Before he was sentenced we used to hangout alot and we lowkey had something going on especially since Smokey was cheating on me, but the only people who know that are Karin and Melody.
"So how you been girl?" He asked licking his lips. A habbit he and David have in common. Now Trey isn't all tatted up like Dave is, but he is a fine ass snack. I mean that nigga always been fine, he got tatts but not many,nice eyes that's always been my weakness, an attractive smile, stands at 6'1 in height and he smart as hell. Trey has been a straight A student from elementary school so he book smart and street smart. We've always been a little close so a few of his old girls had a problem with me but he always told me play it no mind. Most of them thought we had something going on which we didn't.. At least not at the time.
"Um.. I should be the one asking you that." I answered
"Damn girl why it took you so long to answer me." He fussed
"I was thinking.."
"About what?"
"To be honest how shit used to be between us." I said honestly.
"Is that so ?" He smirked biting his lips.
"Yeah but ain't none of that no more, I'm already cuffed Trigga." I said calling him by his street name.
"Damn a nigga get locked up in the pen and you couldn't wait for me to lock you down." He said
"Nah.. don't do that now, I'm happy let's not make this a big deal." I said because before Trey got locked up he was fulling my head with alot of talk about "we gonna be together soon".
"How long you been with this nigga?" He questioned with a slight attitude.
"A couple of months." I shrugged. He just stood there watching me dead in my eye with a blank expression. I couldn't even tell what he was thinking.
"Trey?"
"Wassup ?" He asked chuckling a bit but not the type that said something was funny.
"Come on Trey, you can't really be mad at me."
"Nah you good shawty, y'all gon head and do y'all do. We got shit to do." He said cold as fuck letting me know he was mad. He didn't even wait for me to respond just walked pass me and left with the guys.
"Come on girl I wanna get my nails done."
------------------------------------
*Incoming Call from Dave 💙*