Chpt 14-Part II

Lemme just say this story was so random. I wrote a few chapters before I even came up with a description Lol never thought I'd be writing a Part II. Enjoy the chapter guys!

Kacey POV

I'm still enjoying my vacation

I'm still enjoying my vacation. In fact it's our second day here and we're about to get on a boat. A nice night time boat ride is something I wasn't expecting but I've been excited ever since Spooky told me about the plans for the night.

"I can't believe you planned this whole trip. What if I made prior plans?"

"Then you would've cancelled it, duh." He said watching me like I'm stupid.

"I'm just bummed I can't drink."

"I'm not." He didn't even try to hide how elated he was. This man swear me getting pregnant was the best thing that could've happened to him.

Meanwhile it's the most nerve wrecking thing I've ever experienced. I'm so worried about the possibility of David being the father. I'll admit that I still have love for the man but after well given thought I'm really hoping and praying it's Spooky.

I can't ever see myself having kids with Dave ever again and that makes me glad. It means I am seriously healing. That's a step in the right direction. Getting myself out there was the first step and getting into a relationship was the second one. Now for me to be pregnant by my boyfriend is a huge deal. It's way sooner than I would've hoped for sure but it's a good thing—granted ofcourse that the baby is indeed his. If this is Dave's baby it's going to piss off Spooky and break both of our hearts. I love this man so much and the last thing I would want to do is hurt him or even lose him especially if it's permanently. We were great friends at first and I would hate our bond to break because of a dumbass mistake I made. I swear that is never gonna happen again for sure. I put that on all my kids. I'm done making up excuses for my bad choices too. I'm way too grown for this and I'm about to really start taking responsibility for my actions. If my baby turns out to be Dave's I'm going to try my best to try to get Spooky to forgive me and stay with me. He is such a great friend and step dad to my daughters . They call him Spooky but he never complained and he really treats them like his blood and I love him even more for that. He's so respectful too. Despite the silent beef between he and David he understands he plays a huge role in my children lives and doesn't try to replace him. There have been cases where I felt like he overstepped a bit but it was nothing to make a big issue out of it. I'm going to focus on being happy in my relationship, coparenting with David and staying healthy for my babies.

Karin POV