Part 4

Brianna aka Dream doll

"That sun had you poppin sis" Kaykay said over my shoulder

"I'm telling you. I had that glow couldn't tell me nothing." I joked
"Shoutout to that bomb ass photographer too whew Chile" She added
"I know right. I mean look at em angles. You see my ass girl ?!" I exlaimed
"Bitch if you don't give me my goddamn photocreds" she said straight face making me burst out laughing.
"So tell me wassup witchu?" I asked her
"Nothing. The usual honestly." She shrugged
"Uh uh don't give me that because I went by your house the other day and your mom said you're staying by Karin."
"Yeah I am"
"Funny how both you and Karin forgot to mention that to me" I said
"Yeah my bad.."
"Girl please I can see right through you. Where are you staying for real because it ain't at home and it ain't at Karin's house either."
"At a hotel."
"Why?" I questioned
"Just wanted to be in my own space for a while " she told me
"Is that why you like to your family about your whereabouts?" I asked and she nodded.
"So we not only lying but we keeping secrets from each other too" I said shaking my head.
"It's not like that."
"Something is going on and you're being secretive about it . My question is why." I told her
"It's not my secret to tel" she said with an uneasy look on her face.
"Clearly you're not going to say anything so I'll let it go.. For now." I said
"Thanks Dream"
"Yeah whatever.. Anyways I gotta get back in the studio"
"That's cool, our little lunch date was nice while it lasted." She said standing up.
"Imma give you a lift back to the hotel since it's on my way."
"Oh thanks boo"
"By the way, why you ain't driving anyway ? Your vehicle down or something?"
"Nah but I'm gon gt it today, I'm a little tired of being driven around."
"Well damn excuse me, my driving aint all that bad" I joked.
"Nah nah I just prefer driving that's all"
"It's cool I get it. Let's head on out though"
Bernice POV

 Let's head on out though"Bernice POV

"We got Mrs.Bernice Taylor in the building y'all!" The DJ shouted in the mic and people started cheering in the crowd as a light shined on me.
"We also got Dreamdoll in the building y'all! Show some love ."
"Hey Mama Taylor" Dream said walking up to me .
"Girl when I see you out I don't know if to still call you Brianna or Dreamdoll" I said hugging her.
"You could just settle for Dream, it is my middle name afterall" she said
"Well that's true, so how have you been ?" I asked as we sat in the VIP section.
"Been good, I dropped my first single and the feedback is real good so far"
"As it should be" I said taking a sip from my drink.
"Cheers to that" she said lifting up her glass.
-------------------------------
*Incoming Call from Jace ❤*
"Excuse me y'all" I said making my way away from the loud music to answer Jaceyon's call.