Part 53

Kacey POV

"Alright Mami I see you" Dave gassed me up

"Alright Mami I see you" Dave gassed me up. We were just heading into the city for my parents New Years party. After taking a few more photos of me and selfies with me he handed me back my phone and we hopped in his Bmw.

"Man what I tell you bout blasting this type of shit in my whip." He fussed.
"This shit fire babe,watchu know?"
"This exactly why I don't like you touching my aux chord."He said shaking his head.
"Hold up this my part right here !" I squealed turning up the volume as I rapped along with Megan's second verse.

🎶Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheatin'
Put him on his knees, give him somethin' to believe in
Never lost a fight, but I'm lookin' for a beatin'
In the food chain, I'm the one that eat ya
If he ate my ass, he's a bottom-feeder
Big D stand for big demeanor
I could make ya bust before I ever meet ya
If it don't hang, then he can't bang
You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain
If he fuck me and ask "Whose is it?"
When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name, ah🎶

"Yeah you fucking with some wet ass pussy " I smirked once we locked eyes and he chuckled placing his hand on my thigh. After that I blasted Cardi B's entire album, I just know Dave was overjoyed when we pulled up to my folks home. The yard was littered with expensive ass cars and I peeped some familiar ones including Britney's own. We parked with ease and made our way inside the house.

We were instantly greeted by the pleasant smell of the chefs delicious cooking and the music overlapping the sounds of chatter and laughter. Upon entry my mom was the first to notice us and engulfed us in warm hugs after expressing her displeasure of our tardiness.

"Kaykay !"
"Hey Jai, hi my beautiful niece." I greeted my sis and cooed at her adorable daughter on her hip.
"Nice of y'all to finally make it Dave."
"This all on your sis, you know that." He threw me under the bus without a second thought so I shot him daggers with my eyes but only earned a wink in return.

My father soon appeared and joined in on the family reunion. We engaged in small talk before I pulled Dave away to introduce him to some family members he hasn't yet met. While doing fellow introductions I couldn't help but notice how much the house was transformed. The place was magnificently decorated in gold,black and silver complimenting the christmas tree and chandeliers.

 The place was magnificently decorated in gold,black and silver complimenting the christmas tree and chandeliers