Chpt 15- Part II

Bernice POV

"So this the new merchandise mom? It's cute but where's my fit at?"

"It should be in my suitcase Jaime. Where's Anika?"

"In my old room on a call with her little boyfriend."

"She has a boyfriend!?"

"She's fifteen mom, I think that's the same age I started." She chuckled.

They just keep making me feel old. Two of my grand daughters are already teenagers. Anika already having a boyfriend is crazy to me. If Jaime has no issue with it though why should I, she's her mom anyway.

"Let me throw on my basketball shorts and we'll go downstairs. Kacey should be on her way with the girls now."

"Okay Chef Bernice I see you

"Okay Chef Bernice I see you." Cyn teased admiring my home made burger and fries.

"You know I throw it down in the kitchen from time to time." I smirked.

"So Kacey is pregnant huh?" She asked

"Yeah, Britney told you?"

"Brianna actually. You must be a bomb ass grandmother the way them girls keep making babies." Cyn joked.

"Chile I ask myself the same thing."

"Twenty years ago who would've thought you'd be a grandmother of four going on five."

"It's alot of things we wouldn't imagine who'd happened."

"You're talking about Jayceon, I know. It's fucc'd up. He loved being a grand dad fasho. He spoilt them girls rotten."

"It's beyond fucc'd up and Yeah he did."

"But you're doing a good job on your own though, I'm sure he's proud of you and the girls."

"Yeah probably and I'm glad the girls remember him."

"They weren't that young so ofcourse they would well be except Davia probably. Now Kaziah and Kassidy have a new sibling to tell all About their famous grand father."

" I bet Kaziah's happy. That little girl been asking her mom for a little sister for a minute now."

"Another one? What for? You sure it's a girl though?"

"Only two weeks until we find out."

Kacey POV

"Mom are we done yet?" Kassidy whined

"Mom are we done yet?" Kassidy whined. She was clearly tired of taking pics for me.

"Okay baby that's enough, thank you."

She wasted no time heading back to her room probably to finish get dressed so we could leave. Tonight is yet another date night for Spooky and I. We've been having those quite often lately and I'm loving every bit of it. We've been doing much better than we ever were at least in my books. I'm in a much more happy and peaceful space than I was months ago. I can truly say that I am completely over David now and I couldn't be happier with Spooky. Sure deep down I still love my ex husband but what else is expected when I spent over ten years with the guy, had children and married him. Nevertheless, the only thing I've been focused on when it comes to David is coparenting and providing Kaziah, Kassidy and Davia with nothing but the best.

The routine for the past four months has been they spend a weekend with him one week and a weekend with me the next. It actually hurt to only have my girls for a weekend at first but I thought about how unfair it was to them and Dave to only have two days in the week with each other so this was the better decision. The weeks that he has them from Monday to Friday I get them on the weekends and vice versa.

Despite this new found coparenting relationship, I haven't come clean about my pregnancy as yet. In fact he nor the girls know that I'm pregnant as yet. However, considering that I'm now starting to show and everyone knows I would never let myself get this big without hitting the gym I have limited time to get the truth out.

I'm four months pregnant and have the cutest little pouch. Spooky and I have been planning the gender reveal for about two weeks now with the help of my sister and his brother since they're the only ones who know the baby's gender. I'm so excited to know what God has blessed me with this time around.

This almost feels like a second chance at a family for me. Things didn't work out with Dave and I have no reason to question it anymore. We will always be family but with Spooky I will have the solid unit that I always wanted. Clearly God had something better in mind for me. A man I've known all my life. A man I can trust with everything in me. A man I have loved for a long time, one I don't have to learn all over again. A man making an honest living. Spooky had all the right attributes and is indeed different from the type I was used to but I think that's what makes him the best one yet.

"Okay mom I'm ready." I turned around to see Miani all dressed. It brought a smile to my face seeing her infront of me like this. I can never get over how fast she's grown. Miani stands at a height of 5ft5 inches and she just keeps growing. I remember the days I used to stress about which brand of pamper to buy then about her hurting herself once she started walking. Now my baby is all grown up.

Kaziah (Miani) is an intelligent and caring 13year old little lady. She is the sweetest person you could ever come across and she has a heart of gold. She's both a track athlete and a basketball player at her school and she still had the time to ace her grades and be a cheerleader. It truly amazes me the talents she has and how well she manages her time. Not too long ago I would have to worry about combing her hair and worry about what to cook for her and her sisters the few times I left them home alone to run an errand. Now she combs her own hair with ease and even her sister's hair.She even volunteers to cook sometimes and boy can she throw down in the kitchen thanks to her parents cooking lessons. She truly is a gem just like her sisters and they're the best thing that has ever happened to me. My girls are my biggest blessing.

"Babe you ready?" Spooky asked now entering the room. I nodded and grabbed my purse following them out of the room just as Kassi and Davia were exiting their bedroom all dressed. I locked the house and hopped in his whip as we pulled off in the direction of my moms house to drop the girls off for the night.