Part 42

Jaime POV

It's been 6months since I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl Anika. I am so in love with this little girl it's unbelievable. I still can't believe I'm someone's mom sometimes but it really has me feeling and thinking different. Nothing matters but my daughter's safety and happiness. Three months after I gave birth Kyle and I got a place of our own so it's just me and my little family in our cozy new apartment and my parents got that big house all to themselves. I still see them often though because I drop Anika off for them to babysit for me sometimes or they just pop up on weekends from time to time. Right now I'm at my happiest in life being a new mom and living with the love of my life.

Kacey POV

Dave and I have been dating for one year and two months now. I've been in such a good space lately. I'm happy in my relationship, happy at home having my own space, happy at work and even more happy when I'm getting lit with my girls. At some point I went through a little phase where I just pulled away from everyone. I was depressed and going through it with news I just didn't see coming. I only shared with Karin what was going on while trying to put on a front for Dave because I didn't want him questioning me but no bad time last forever which is why I'm so grateful that I am able to be this happy after what I went through those months ago.
" Baby I'm heading out now." I announced grabbing my bag.
"Where you off to again?"
"I'm going to link up with Melody. We're gonna have lunch together then I'm going to go by Jaime to check on my niece." I smiled just thinking about Anika.
"Alright then, I'm heading out soon myself so Imma see you tonight." He said towering over me.
"Okay" I said before kissing him goodbye.
-------------------------------------
After lunch with Melody we drove to her crib to chill. Everything was fine until Trey showed up and things got awkward. I haven't spoken to him ever since the night he approached me at Wendy's. I got him blocked on all my social media accounts and we just don't speak when we're around each other which was a bit much for me so to avoid the tension whenever I know he's going to be around I just don't go out anymore.
"We just came from lunch why would you expect here to have any food." Melody said to Trey.
"How was I supposed to know you came from lunch?"
"Because when you texted to say that you were coming over I told you I was going to lunch with Kacey."
" I didn't get that, my battery must've died before you sent that."
"How convenient.." I mumbled but I'm guessing they both heard me because they whipped their heads in my direction.
"Girl you petty." Melody joked and I lightly chuckled.
"Oh come on Trey that was funny lighten up."
"I must've missed the joke."
"Ohh brother this shit has got to die out. I don't even know why you guys aren't speaking to each other."
"That makes two of us sis." He said staring directly at me.
"Is there something you gotta get off your chest nigga?" I spat.
"Uh uh hold up now" Melody started.
"As a matter of fact there is girl." He said he's nose flaring showing that he was upset.
"Ight then keep it there because I definitely don't give a fuck."
"Calm down Kacey." Melody spoke up.
"You know I don't get you Kay. You pulled away from me and caught an attitude. I never said shit bout that and the next thing I know I'm blocked everywhere so tell me the fuck is you mad for !?"
"Ain't nobody mad Trigga."
"Could've fooled me." Melody mumbled and I shot her a glare.
"You wanna know something YOU MY PROBLEM TREY." I spat and got up.
"Kacey wait !Trey wtf bro" Melody shouted at him as I exited her house. I quickly hopped in my vehicle and just sat there trying to calm my breathing down. I was so pissed and I could feel the tears threatening to spill but I wasn't about to let anyone see me cry.
I jumped when the passenger door opened and Trey sat in. He just sat there not saying anything and it was making me uncomfortable.

Trigga POV

"I'm sorry." I spoke breaking the silence.
"What for?"
"For what happened inside."
"You apologizing because Melody sent you?"
"Nah this on me. You know can't nobody tell me what to do." I said and she nodded.
"What's up with you Kay. I mean what's really up with you."
"Nothing."
"I know when you lying."
"Trey just let it go."
"Nah something's bothering you and I know it got something to do with me. When you started off avoiding me I thought it was because of guilt-"
"And it was ." she admitted
"I figured which is why I was trynna talk about it but then you cut me off completely after that and I wanna know why. It ain't because we had sex I know better than that so Imma need you to be straight up with me right now. You know I care about you girl, just tell me wassup." I said turning her head to face me and could see the tears welling up in her eyes.
"I-I can't."
"C'mon you know you can talk to me Kay. I ain't gon never judge you or none."
She wasn't even looking at me but I could see her try to keep her cool. Even if Kacey felt guilty over sleeping with me she would've gotten over it and she sure as hell wouldn't cut me off like that. When Smokey was cheating on her with all different women and we slept together for the first time she was consumed with guilt. I couldn't blame her either but this is different. This is something else, I just know it.
"What is it babygirl? Talk to me." I asked again.
"I was pregnant Trey." She mumbled. I can't lie I was taken aback. I wasn't expecting to hear that, I wasn't even sure how to respond to that. What tf imma say to that? what to ask first.
"What happened?"
"Huh?"
"You said "was" meaning you ain't pregnant nomore.. So what happened?" I clarified and heard her sigh.
"You don't gotta answer if you don't feel comfortable."
"I might as well get it off my chest, right?" She asked and I nodded even though she was looking out her window.
"I didn't know that I was pregnant. I had been drinking and one day I was with Karin and my stomach just started to hurt so bad. I was crying so hard and she rushed me to the hospital when I got there I passed out. When I woke up the doctor informed me that I had a miscarriage." She said letting the tears fall.
"Damn.. I would've never guessed you went through some shit like that." I said hugging her and she started cying even harder.
"I can't believe it happened to me. I didn't deserve that Trey, I really didn't." She cried.
"bad things always happen to good people Kay. I don't know why, it just does. Everything happens for a reason."
"You won't be saying that when I tell you the rest."
"What rest?" I asked pulling away from her.
"The baby.. It was yours Trey."
"W-what?"
"It was the one time I had unprotected sex and forgot to take a Plan B pill." She said.
'Damn.."
"Dave doesn't know. No one does apart from Karin."
"How ?"
"Karin was busy freaking out and worrying about me and didn't even think of calling my family. By the time I found out what had happened, I asked her to keep it between us " she uttered.
"You could've came to me you know."
"I couldn't. It was too much for me and I just couldn't look at you. I was feeling too many emotions when I did." She lightly chuckled.
"Well I get it now."
"Look Trey I didn't mean to treat you the way that I did but I do appreciate my privacy so-
"I won't tell Melody." I assured her.
"Thank you or anybody else for that matter." She said.
"Gotchu babygirl."
"Thank you, now I should get going. "
"You can stay a while you know.."
"Nah tell Melody I'm good but I just need to rest for now. I got a headache but imma text her later."
"Alright cool,so Imma get unblocked now right?"
"Haha byeee Trey." She laughed as I hopped out her whip.

Please vote & comment