Part 58

**Oop 🤭This chapter has a five year time jump**

Kacey POV

"Oh shitt my good sis outside tonight" Karin exclaimed

"Girl whose sexy ass whip you done stole?I don't see East driving this ride" Melody joked.
"This all me girl, put some respect on my name."
"Damn, how many damn vehicles you got girl?"
"Three and I keep counting" I smirked.
"I missed you Kacey" Melody said coming in for hug. This is my first time seeing her in three years. Five years ago Melody left to further her education like Trigga wanted her to. She visited New York almost every semester break for the first two years until she got a job. She got an apartment and started working a nor.al 9-5 job in some accounting firm and switched to online learning so it's been three years since she's been living in North Carolina.

We were just chilling in the lot while some niggas blasted music from their whips making it a nice vibe. I really missed Melody and with the six year anniversary of Trigga's passing coming up it really got him on my mind. It's sad the case was never solved but it wouldn't be the first so I'm not surprised in the slightest.

"So how's the married life treating you Kay?" Melody questioned.

"Shit, it's been great. I can't complain-

"That's nice and all but when you giving us another niece?" Carmen cut me off.

"Damn three ain't enough for y'all ?How bout you ask Karin for a kid, since you wanna be aunty that bad?"

Karin shut that down real quick. She and Melody are two peas in a pot. They love kids but when they don't belong to them. They rather be aunties anyday than a mom. Karin never wanted to have kids and till this day that hasn't changed. According to her she likes the idea of being able to return to it's owner when a baby acting up. Weird way of putting it but that's my bestie for you. She and Marcus are still together and I'm really happy about that. He is so good for her. Almost everything that she wanted in her man, she got it in Marcus. As long ad my friends are happy that makes me even happier. I love when my friends are winning, because it feels like a win for me as well.

On the other hand, I'm a mother of two beautiful girls. When Kaziah was only two years old I got pregnant with my second child. Kassidy Miami Taylor Brewster was born on her father's birthday two years ago. Unlike Kaziah who's a daddy's girl, Kassidy is definitely mommy's babygirl and my twin. She literally took my entire face it's crazy. She looks exactly like me and resembles my mom and Jaime too. Then a year later I had my third princess Davia Skye Taylor Brewster. Yes, I made sure all our kids carry both our surnames. People had the most to say bout me too talkin bout "she having babies like steps" "she trynna trap Dave" "she need to take a break" "soon as you blink she pregnant again." The critics were crazy. They were on my back like they were getting paid. I'm so glad Dave helped me learn to ignore people more because if I was the same girl from when we first met I would've let all that shit get to my head for real. These past few years have definitely been a learning experience. I feel like I've grown so much as a woman and I'm a better wife and mother than I ever was. My family means the world and more to me and I couldn't be happier with where I'm at in life right now.