Part 20

Kacey POV

I'm with the gang, I'm with the mob, what was you thinking?Remember them days, and that shit was hard, a nigga been thinkingI put a four in a twenty ounce, a nigga been drinking, yeahIf you with the squad, I give you my heart, lil' nigga, I mean i...

Remember them days, and that shit was hard, a nigga been thinking
I put a four in a twenty ounce, a nigga been drinking, yeah
If you with the squad, I give you my heart, lil' nigga, I mean it
I was fighting some demons, in the field, bitch, I'm deep in
I was raised in the deep end, I know niggas be sinking
Take your bitch and go deep in, but I gave her back, why you tweaking?
Come around with that rah-rah, we leave you dead on the cement
With the gang, we ain't playing fair
Matter fact, we don't play at all
OG 'Woods in the air
But we bought the Runtz so we smoke it all
Putting on a front, boy, you better fall
We gone kill 'em dead, we gone kill 'em all
Might spend a ten when I'm in the mall
I was on the bend with it in my drawers-

"Kay cut that shit off !" Dave shouted from the living room so I turned up the volume on the speaker and sang even louder to be troublesome. I was currently at his place since I slept over last night. It's been just about two months since Dave and I made things official and shockingly it's been going good so far. He's met Jaime and Britney already but that's about it since Brianna and Ann Marie have been pretty busy lately with their music and Amarie moved to Atlanta. Now most of the cousins I'm close with live in Atlanta, which is all the more reason for me to visit there soon.
"Man what I tell you bout blasting that shit so early in the morning." Dave fussed as he disconnected my speaker.
"What the hell, you could've at least lowered the volume." I retorted.
"Nah because that's what I asked you to do in the first place but your stubborn ass went and did the opposite."
"Yeah whatever.." I mumbled and hopped off the counter. I went into his bedroom and no suprise there, he followed me there.
"You know I left you downstairs to enjoy your peace and quiet." I said as I plopped myself on the bed.
"I don't get how you in my house and giving me all that talk girl." He said chuckling and he's right. Over the last few months I've become way more comfortable with Dave. I still get intimidated by him sometimes especially when he's upset but ofcourse I try my best to play it off but  other than that I'm more outspoken with him. I'm even warming up to Shooter, whereas Ace is still a pain in my ass. Karin doesn't deal with him anymore though because turns out he lied to her. Ace and his babymama Onika were still very much together, so much so that they live in the same house. When Karin found out she made up her mind she was done with him. She hasn't spoken to him since and I don't blame her.
"I'm gon hit the shower." He said as he grabbed his towel and made his way to the bathroom.

" He said as he grabbed his towel and made his way to the bathroom