Part 59

Jayceon POV

"Miani didn't you hear me calling you?""No Papa" she said sounding all innocent but I knew she heard me even the damn neighbors must've heard my voice

"No Papa" she said sounding all innocent but I knew she heard me even the damn neighbors must've heard my voice.
"It ain't good to tell lies, c'mon."
"You got this grandpa thing on a lock huh" smokey smirked.
"I'm gon box em teeth outcha mouth if you don't get out my face little nigga"
"Ayy I'm just saying boss" he smiled throwing his hands up in surrender.
"Miani,Jace lunch is ready. Smokey you can come have a bite to eat as well" Bernice announced.
"I'm fine Mrs.T was just passing through"
"Take Miani lemme holla at Smokey real quick B"
"Alright don't take forever" she warned.

"What's the news, we set for tonight right?"
"This nigga taking forever to confirm a time but so far everyone on board and know what they gotta do. I ain't check with East yet though."
"Nah no need. He don't gotta be involved"
"As much as I don't like that nigga, he did secure the deal you sure you don't want him there boss? In case shit don't go our way."
"We can handle this without East, trust. I got him in Jersey for a drop anyway"
"I mean I hear you and all but one of the reasons Ripper never wanted to do business is because he wanted to know who he was delaing with. With you not bei g upfront with operations he wasn't comfortable knowing you control everything and make all moves yet he ain't even know wtf Dollar looked like. Why you wanna meet with him now after so long?"
"As a sign of good faith. East secured the deal but it's me Ripper gon be dealing with. I need him to trust me for this partnership could work out in the long run."
"But do you trust him though, that nigga shady if you ask me."
"I trust that he our best option right now and he knows I'm good business so I ain't worried."
" Aight then bossman, well we gon see later then."

Karin POV

"That wig is popping okurrrrt" Dream complimented

"And the makeup too" Britney added.
"The makeup is all your bestie, she did that" I said referring to Jaime.
I'm on a two week vacation with my girls in Barbados right now. It's actually not my first time visiting the coral island but it never gets old. The beaches are so beautiful, the only downfall is the heat. It's like the sun hitting them directly I swear to God.
We're here for four days then we're going to Saint Lucia and our last stop is in Martinique, the french caribbean island. We're hopping among three islands in the span of just ten days. This is definitely something to look forward to.
-------------------------
After spending a few hours bar hopping, we made it back to our hotel. We went straight to bed because we had to wake up early tomorrow morning for breakfast and a boatride.