Part 11

Jaime POV

"Damn Amarie's pictures practically took over my Instagram

"Damn Amarie's pictures practically took over my Instagram."
"Mine too"Kay said from beside me.
"So everything set for later right?"
"You talking about the party,yes we're all set. Dad's supposed to collect the cakes for me, in fact he should be going now." She informed me.
"Damn let me stall him, imma tag along." I said and rushed downstairs.
"Daaadddd!" I yelled through the house.
"Yoo ! Wassup babygirl?" He asked coming from the kitchen with an apple in his hand.
"I wanna come with you to collect the cakes."
"Jaime I'm bout to head out "
"I know just give me a few minutes let me take a quick shower and throw on some clothes. I won't take much time I swear."
"Then why you still standing here instead of in the bathroom showering?" He asked before taking a bite from his apple and I dashed back upstairs.
--------------------------------------
" Damn mami that's a fine ass you got on you" This nigga said from behind me. My dad and I made a quick stop at the mall before going for the cakes. He brought me into a sneaker store and went over to the vapor max section while I was looking at the new jordans.
"tell me something I don't know" I retorted not bothering to turn around.
"I like a skinny girl with an ass on her" he commented as he came to stand next to me.
"That's nice or whatever." I uttered in response.
"I didn't catch your name though."
"That's because I didn't throw it." I spat annoyed at the fact that he was still standing there.
"Damn no need for the attitude girl, chillax." He said
"Nigga is it soemthing that you want?" I questioned turning to him. He stood about 6ft tall, he was a decent looking darkskin guy but the blackness of his lips was a turn off and the way they cracked up let me know he probably a smoker.
"Just trynna talk to you girl."
"Well I ain't trynna talk to you boy, I got a nigga and he ain't gon be too happy to see you in my face like this."
"Well damn it ain't like I asked to jump in your panties yet " he fussed
"Yet !? Nigga fuck I look like those easy hoes who gon drop their panties for a fuckboy like you!?" I spat.
"You ain't gotta look the part to play the part." He smirked licking his crusty ass lips.
"BOY GET THE FUCK UP OUT MY FACE WITH THAT BULLSHIT. ON GAWD I'M GON MAKE A FUCKIN SCENE IN THIS BITCH IF YOU DON'T MOVE YOUR THIRSTY CRUSTY LIPS DIRTY DOG LOOKING ASS FACE FROM INFRONT OF ME NIGGA!" I spat heated asf. I was now drawing attention to us.
"Damn bitch you-"
"The fuck you call her nigga !?" My dad spat with a mean mug on his face. He must've heard the commotion.
"Man mind the business that pays you" this nigga had the heart to say.
"I swear ti God I'm gon lose it inside this bitch." I said trying to retain ny breathing as my hand trembled. A habbit I have when I'm really upset.
"Nigga this my daughter you done pissed off IT IS MY BUSINESS. Now you better tell me what the fuck you done did yo get her pissed before I burst a cap in yo big ass head." He angrily spoke and by now thag dumb ass nigga was trembling with fear. My dad is a pretty scary looking dude because of his size, alot of people are intimidated by him and others admire it but when he's upset it ain't no way you won't be scared looking at him.
"Mr.Taylor may I ask what's the issue at hand?" This white guy asked.
"Your customer done pissed my babygirl off."
"I'm terribly sorry that explains the crowd gocking at yall. I will gave him escorted out innediately " He said
"No need I'm getting the fuck out this place." I spat and exited the store leaving my dad behind. He caught up to me eventually with two bags in hands, I guess he bought shoes afterall. At this point I ddin't even care that I didn't buy what I was looking at because I could get it another day but for now I just wanna be back home.
Kaykay POV