Part 63

Kacey POV

"Aight that's enough let's get moving

"Aight that's enough let's get moving."

I have a club hosting tonight in New Jersey and I was able to convince Dave to tag along at least for an hour or two. Ofcourse he had to bring Shooter and Ace along which was fine. I wouldn't expect him to not want his boys there while I'm there with my girls.

It's been four days since my dad was arrested. Apparently there's a witness in the case who may or may not be able to identify my dad. Unfortunately the identity of that witness is under lock and key and so is the witness themself which makes things extra difficult for Dave to do whatever it is. To make matters worse, traffic cameras caught my dad's vehicle "Following" Nico's own on the alleged night of his disappearance. That doesn't exactly day much considering anyone could have been in the vehicle that night or even the fact that anything could've happened after that footage. My father could've gone in a completely different direction so that evidence isn't really solid. Then there's a neighbor who allegedly claims that my dad was in the area earlier that week making it look like he was stalking Nico or some. That was just ridiculous to me.

In fact, they have nothing solid other than the witness which could be a real big problem. I've been trying to stay occupied and keep distracted from the fact that my dad is locked up. My mother is trying her best to stay strong and not worry too much which is what I'm trying to do as well.

I mean it could've really been worse. It's actually better they suspect my dad for this than him being Dollar he would've been locked up for life. I got to trust that my dad will beat this because quite frankly there's nothing I can do anyway.

After a long night at the club all em drinks in my system had me craving one thing

After a long night at the club all em drinks in my system had me craving one thing. I was already sucking Dave off while he sped home. Damn near, coul've killed us both. As soon as we got home, clothes started coming off. He carried me bridal style to our bedroom and I thank God the girls are by Dave's parents because they most definitely would've heard their parents sinning from their rooms. The night's just getting started. I wouldn't even be surprised if I ended up carrying another baby for this man.