Chpt 21-Part II

Karin POV

I was driving through Connecticut while blasting Lil Tjay's album when a call came through the speakers from my son

"Hey Kaedan, wassup?" I asked calling him by his middle name.

"Ma you close to home?"

"Nah Why?"

"Shit-

"Excuse you sir?"

"My bad mom. Look, I'm locked out the crib."

"What you mean you locked out?"

"I mean I forgot my key home."

"Well I'm all the way in Connecticut now so you gon have to check Ace."

"Okay."

"Let me know if you get him."

"Alright I will."

This little boy done lost his mind swearing on a call with me. I be mad careful when I'm around him so I know it's all on Ace. Ain't no reason for my sixteen year old to be cursing this much. I swear one day imma really knock his teeth out and Ace own too.

Pulling up to my grandma's crib I exited my new whip and walked up the to the porch. Knocking on the front door my cousin opened the door with a smile.

"There go my boss ass rich ass hustling ass cousin."

"Oh boy here we go." I chuckled as she let me inside. I'm not cool with most of my family but those I am cool with are real supportive of me and my work. It's no drama and if it ever is I don't entertain it, I simply cut em off. My grandmother was celebrating her 100th birthday today.
All the family I don't be dealing with gon be here so I definitely wasn't planning on staying long. Thankfully, Kaedan was too interested in attending either but his lucky enough to have the excuse of school. I wasn't booked and busy today so I promised I would show my face and that's exactly what I did because less than two hours later I was already on my way back to New York to get my nails done.

 I wasn't booked and busy today so I promised I would show my face and that's exactly what I did because less than two hours later I was already on my way back to New York to get my nails done

"You goofy asl man."

"But you more goofy for being wit me dummy. Everytime I tell yo ass to leave me alone you come right back."