Chpt 23-Part II

Kacey

"Kaiser looking like he don't wanna be bothered mom

"Kaiser looking like he don't wanna be bothered mom." Miani joked.

"For real but he looking mad cute in his lil timbs though." Kassidy cooed.

"Y'all gon leave y'all brother alone, my lil man just trynna get sumn to eat without ya mom taking pics like he boss baby or sumn." Spooky said snatching our son right out my hands.

"Ah look he smiling already." Miani laughed.

"All my kids are daddy's babies, shit crazy."

"Where the kids at Though, cause I been feeling grown the way I be on babysitter duties so often lately." Miani chimed in again with an expression that reminded me of her dad. Out of all my daughters, she's the biggest daddy's girl of them all. Kassidy looks like my twin, Davia favors Kassidy so she looks like me with her dad's eyes but Kaziah is the perfect mix of david and myself. She acts like him the most though and alot of her facial expressions remind me of him plus as much as I would hate to admit it she's closer to him. I won't complain though, I'm no bitter babymama besides some kids would envy the relationship the girls have with their dad not everyone is that fortunate. We may not be together but he is always there for them. He does his part as a dad not just financially which is part of what makes him a great dad.

Even Spooky who is new to fatherhood is the exceptional with Kaiser. He was beyond supportive and understanding through my entire pregnancy and then after, especially during birth. He is so patient with Kaiser. Nights where he wakes up screaming the house down I don't even have to get out of bed most times. He just picks him up and carries him out the room staying with him until he falls back asleep.

I may not have been the best partner at first but at least I chose wisely when it came to my baby daddies. No matter how I feel towards Dave as a man I can't deny him a good dad and Spooky is everything a woman could want in a man. He's patient, caring and understanding, not forgetting to mention intelligent,supportive—I honestly couldn't ask for more. I don't have to worry about him not coming back home to me or none of that shit. I don't know why I was attracted to hood niggas before it's so much risk attached to that.

*Incoming Call from Dave*

Hello

Where you at?

Um my crib, bout to leave actually. Why?

Come to my crib

Excuse me? What for?

I need to talk to you

And you can't—

No in person

What's going on?

See you in 20.