TEN

"Juliet," someone muttered to the girl as she was half asleep. "Romilly," they snapped.

"Ugh... Pen... fuck off..."

"It's Ophelia."

Juliet sat up and ran a hand through her hair, "definitely fuck off."

"Let's be friends again," Ophelia said sweetly.

"No."

"Come on, we've been friends since birth, there's no need to fall out."

"We didn't even fall out, you stopped speaking to me."

"And I'm sorry... my brother... I'm sorry."

"Okay-"

"Please," she whined.

"Merlin, Rosier, it's fine. Let me sleep."

Ophelia laughed, "it's Tuesday, and you missed breakfast, come on."

Remus Lupin awoke on Wednesday 8th September with a groan. His head was pounding and his entire body ached. His friends were staring at him anxiously from their beds and he tried his best to smile at them reassuringly.

"I'm fine-"

"Skip today, Moony," James said. "You look like shit."

Remus sighed and shook his head, "I might be off tomorrow, I don't want to miss two days."

"Fine," Sirius said. "You have to eat, let's go to breakfast."

Remus nodded and pulled himself out of bed and quickly got dressed, Lily asked him as they ate if he was okay and he said he was fine, it was obvious that the witch did not believe him, though.

"Isn't that your owl?" Ophelia asked Juliet as the post flew into the great hall.

Juliet's heart beat a little faster at the sight, she had no idea why her father would be writing to her. Lucius Malfoy watched her with a smirk plastered onto his face, however, when she met his eye, he looked away.

Dear Juliet,

I hope you are well, I write to you with slight disappointment. I have heard from your fellow students that you have acted rather disagreeably, particularly towards Lucius Malfoy and Evan Rosier. You cannot afford to be on the wrong side of Lucius, Juliet, it could turn the entire Malfoy family against us, and that is the last thing that we need. A few of your peers have expressed that they believe Evan Rosier would be good for you, I am not making anything official, but I ask that you continue your getting to know him. The Rosier's are a good family, do not disappoint me. 

Nathaniel Romilly

The witch shook her head in disbelief as she read the letter, utterly shocked that people in Slytherin had spoken about her to her father, it was disgusting. She handed the letter to Arabella who silently mouthed 'what the fuck,' before giving Ophelia a filthy look and leaving for transfiguration.

Regulus watched the witch leave and swallowed a lump in his throat, he stood up and pushed the bench back in. 

"Don't," Evan said to him.

Regulus chuckled, "don't tell me what to do."

"Sit down, Black," Lucius said suddenly. Narcissa eyed her cousin nervously, silently begging him to listen to her fiance.

"But, Juliet-"

"Leave her," Lucius said firmly.