THIRTY SEVEN

"You can go home, you know," Juliet said to Arabella as they sat watching Persephone and Ophelia pack.

"Don't want to," the witch grinned back. 

"You two are boring," Ophelia scoffed. "I can't wait to be home. Don't you agree, Persephone?"

"I- well. I'm going to Caius'."

Juliet groaned, "stay here."

The witch smiled sadly, "I can't."

"You can..."

"You know I can't."

"If he lays a fucking hand on you-" Arabella started.

"If Persephone acts as she should, then he will have no reason to," Ophelia said with a sick grin.

"Shut up."

"Twisted bitch," Juliet muttered, eyeing Arabella. "Don't worry, Pen. She's in a mood because she promised mummy and daddy that Regulus Black would be with her."

Persephone giggled a little at that and Juliet continued.

"The Rosier's also thought that they would be graced by a Romilly this Easter. Perhaps they will see my father but I won't be there, and nor will Regulus. I too would be ashamed and bitchy if I was letting my family down so much."

Ophelia bit her tongue and shook her head, "we'll see what happens to you, Romilly. We'll see."

"Is that a threat?" Juliet smirked.

"A warning."

"Come on!" the witch exclaimed, ignoring Ophelia completely. "Let's go!"

"Why are you coming?" Persephone asked.

"Prefects meeting," Juliet groaned. "At the bloody station."

"King's cross?" Ophelia asked.

Juliet rolled her eyes, "obviously not. Just before you board the train, usually it would be during but I think there's a few prefects staying here."

"Oh."

"You two can stay with us at mine!" James said to Lily and Remus, in a last attempt to convince the two to leave Hogwarts with the remaining marauders.

"No." Lily said sharply. 

"Why?"

"For starters, Merlin knows what you've told your parents about me."

"That you're the love of my life and will one day be my wife."

"Shut up," she said, trying not to laugh.

"Why aren't you going home, Lily?" Peter asked the witch.

"My sister has her fiance living with us... he's awful."

"I'll come and sort him out for you," James grinned.

"What you going to do, Prongs?"Sirius laughed. "Poke him with your antlers?"

"Stamp your hoof at him?" Remus added.

"Shut up," James grinned. "Can't I convince you, Moony? It'll be bloody boring here-"

"Oh, thanks," Lily interjected.

James gave the witch a mock serious look, "not everything is about you, Evans."

"Hah."

"The moon, Prongs," Remus said flatly. "I don't want to bother your parents."

"Doesn't your mum want you back?" Peter asked.