ELEVEN

Sirius, James and Peter hurried into the hospital wing just after half seven on Thursday morning, desperate to see their friend. None of the boys thought that their evening with Remus had been too bad, but it was hard to fully understand the extent of the damage he had inflicted until the next morning. The three boys always hated leaving their friend, but they knew that should they get caught still being in the shack, Remus would almost certainly go back to being alone, and they could all face expulsion.

"Are you sure, Mr Lupin?" The kind voice of Madam Promfrey said.

"Yes," Remus groaned, feeling the bruised left side of his body. "I'll be fine."

"I really think you should stay here-"

Sirius Black sauntered into the hospital wing and put an arm around the old witch, who huffed and pushed him off her with a slight smile.

"Don't worry, Poppy. We'll look after him."

"Make sure he takes it easy," she said sternly, watching as the three boys helped their friend up.

"Always," James said with a smile, leading his friend out of the room.

"So," Remus said. "Bad last night?"

Sirius grinned, "wicked, I never get tired of seeing a real life werewolf."

"Shut up you git," James laughed. "You don't look too bad this time, mate."

"No," Remus said. "He decided to go easy on me this time."

"Good on him," Sirius grinned, slapping Remus on the back.

"Ow- fucking hell Padfoot. Bruised- remember?"

"Sorry, Moons. It's hard to remember that you're so fragile after-"

"After what?" Lily Evans suddenly asked, appearing into the common room behind them. "Merlin, you don't look well, Remus. Are you alright?"

The boy grinned hesitantly, wondering if she had been listening to them the whole way, "I'm fine, Lil. Didn't sleep great again."

"Oh... alright... see you in class..."

"Since when does Evans know about your sleep schedule," James huffed. 

Juliet, Ophelia, Arabella and Persephone always managed to sit on a table together in History of Magic, they would scarcely learn anything, but decided to actually worry about the OWL closer to the time. Professor Binns didn't give them a second look, no matter how much they talked or giggled with each other.

"You're very close with Regulus at the moment, Ophelia." Arabella observed mid-way through a conversation about the Slytherin boys.

The witch smirked, "I guess we are becoming more acquainted."

"It's because Juliet's started ignoring him," Arabella said with a mischievous grin. "The next best from a Romilly is a Rosier."

"How dare you," Ophelia snapped. "Rosier's-"

"History, importance, blah, blah...Interesting. Heard it all before, Rosier," Arabella quipped, making Juliet grin into her hand.

"You're just jealous," Ophelia scoffed.

"Of Juliet, yes. Because she's a Romilly."

"Stop being mean, Bella." Juliet grinned.

"Don't pretend you don't love it," she winked.

"You two-" Ophelia started, only to be interrupted by a frustrated looking Persephone.

"Why aren't you speaking to Regulus, Juliet? I noticed him trying to speak to you all day yesterday."