•2•

「NAYEON's POV」

"Unnie your here already, what happened?" Mina said as she welcome me to home.

"It's not yet confirmed" I said sitting at the couch massaging my head.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, by the way where's mom and Jennie?"

"Uh mom is now managing the company and Jennie is in the resort also managing it"

"Uh...then, why don't you go to university and manage it too?"

"Eh unnie...there's nothing can be manage there it's not that very important thing"

"I know, I know, I know"

"Wait, what do you mean by not yet confirmed?"

"Ah, about that one policeman approached me and tell me to go and beg a help to a policewoman, who's excellent among them" I said then Mina laughed covering her smile.

"Why? What the fun with that?"

"Seriously? I found it funny because a policeman offer you to beg some help to that policewoman, now I think the policeman is not as brave as that policewoman" she said still laughing then there's me looking so confused.

"Huh? I didn't even get what you mean by your own jokes but for you I will laugh, HA HA HA" I said.

"Corny" she said.

"Aish, sometimes I don't know you Mina, you know sometimes I'm slow but you keep making jokes by your own" I said then stand up going to kitchen to drink some water.

My family owns a big factory which our company supplies best tissues for all people in entire South Korea, we also had a famous resort who has the best services for everyone, also the University where I studied also my younger sisters studied there, it was such a big and famous university in entire South Korea too.

Our family is one of the richest fam here in Korea, that three biggest property we had, there's a lot of person who wanted to buy it but dad didn't agree with their.

But we also help some orphanages, churches and we also donates some money to animal shelters and more.

But for me everything that happened 1 year ago, that's what I called we didn't really deserve anything happened 1 year ago.

"Nayeon unnie, why are you laughing? You're so weird" Jennie said placing her elbow at the sink, I was just cutting some onions there but I didn't notice that I'm laughing with my own.

"You're very weird as in, imagine, cutting onions everybody cried because of it but look at yourself, laughing alone while cutting that stupid onions" she added.

"Uh...because" I made a pause just to laugh again. She rolled her eyes. "Because finally, I get what Mina meant after she told me a joke HAHAHAHA" I said and continue to laugh.

She leave me alone and called Mina upstairs. She also went down and Jennie started to asked about the jokes she told me, then there's me laughing my ass off at the kitchen.

You can heard what they're talking about.

"Uh. About the jokes lately Nayeon unnie went to police station to beg some help for dad's death, she begged a police to open the case again, then one policeman approached her and offered to go to the policewoman. I told her earlier, that was funny because policeman tell her to beg some help to that policewoman HAHA" Mina said and laugh after.

"Seriously? This time? 4:30pm she get what you mean by that joke?"

"Yeah, you should congrats her because after 5 hours she get what my joke is"

"That idiots, my god!" Jennie walked out. Then Mina chuckled and went upstairs again, I think Jennie is stress because of me.