•62•

「NAYEON's POV」

"Unnie!" Mina and Jennie runs towards me, I smiled.

"Are you okay?" Mina said with a worried smile.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I answered while nodding at them.

"I guess not." Jennie said as she knows I'm groaning. Mina look at her and look back to me again. "Look unnie, you have gunshot in your leg, and you're groaning in silence to assure us you're okay." she added.

"Fine, I know you're just worried but this is just a bit, Prosecutor Yoo has too much gunshots in her body so." I said.

"By the way where is she?" Mina asked.

"In the other room I guess." I answered.

The door opens and revealed mom. "Nayeon-ah! Are you okay?" Mom asked me as she entered the room.

"Yeah, don't worry mom." I answered.

"The doctor said you can release here as soon as possible, maybe tomorrow." Mom said.

But what about Prosecutor Yoo? She covered me while those guys are shooting us. Is she okay? I'm not really sure if she is.  Where she is, as of now I just wanted to see her and say thank you for covering ne up during that time. She almost have to die there just to save me. I wanted to see her as soon as possible to check what's happening with her, if she's okay. I'm just full of worried about her and thinoung about her seconds by seconds.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung run towards me. I looked up to Tzuyu who's totally furious with her eyebrows being into each other.

"Why?" I said, Chaeyoung also look at her and released her arm being around me.

"Yah!... I always told you, almost everyday to be careful on your work! I know you're prosecutor and having that work isn't easy! I hate you!" She scolded me HAHA. I left a little chuckles while Chaeyoung looks like a curious cat.

"I know, don't worry I won't be die, not in my work and will never be with the other reasons. I will die if I reach my olds." I said.

"Yah! It's not funny!" Chaeyoung said.

"You have to promised that thing to us." Tzuyu said while her eyes being watery.

"Yeah, I promised." I said and crossing my fingers in my right hand. She run towards me to hug me and now bith Chaeyoung and Tzuyu is hugging me while crying like a kids.

- - -

A/N: i thought i already post this huhu sorry