•69•

「NAYEON's POV」

I was looking for something inside my bag the debate is already done 5mins lately. And finally Mr. Zhou is done into the jail, yes it became successful. As expected there's a lot of reporters waiting outside.

For sure they need statement from Prosecutor Park, Hirai, Kang and the two Kim which Jeongyeon's workmate. I don't know if need my statement too but for sure they really need Mr. Zhou's statement.

Okay, one of the biggest stupidity of mine today is, I'm currently looking for something in my bag which is my wallet but I'm so stupid I forgot it in my room.

I'm already at the parking lot now lucking there's no reporter around and need my statement. So I just walk happily and free.

Someone just stop me, I thought I will die right now but it's actually Jeongyeon whose beeping me with her car.

"Yah!" I shouted and went to her window as she put it down.

"Why?" She said. "Let's go."

"So you won't go here to open me a door?" This time I'm slightly mad at her.

"Fine." She said and move a little bit on her right, she did something to tease me more huhu. She just open the door there and said. "Come in." Without saying something, I madly go there to get inside her car and close the door with a sound she surely don't want to hear.

I AM TRULY MAD RN.

"Why mad?" She asked me, she's really teasing me like that? I just keep looking far away and didn't answering her question as I frown my eyebrows.

She put her hand to my cheeks and make me turned my head to her.

"Cuteeee!" She said as she pinch my cheeks while giving that nose scrunch reaction.

"Stop that." I said and she did but never let her hand out of me. Now she's capping my cheeks both sides.

"You're so pretty" she said.

After that we have all this silence around us. I suddenly notice her eyes trying to have an eye contact with me as we did it she slowly see every details of my face as if there's something shit here. A few seconds ago, she's looking at my lips while gulping a little bit. More heat came in. It just happened a couple seconds ago.

"Why is it so hot today?" She breaks it.

"Yah, stop that fcking 'why is it so hot today?' blah blah blah you did that when we went somewhere as you catch me from falling because of my shtty heels."

"You remember it?" She asked surprisingly.

"Tsk, let's go anyways!"

- - -

will update the next chapter asap once i done it, tenkyoo!