•7•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"You go back early, did your duty done early too?" Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah"

"I seen you"

"Seen what?"

"Well, you're Chief know how to fetch you now"

"Shut up Chaeyoung, I'm shushing myself always at the station because they're shipping me to that ass, and now? Am I really cursed?"

"Yes! Exactly" Tzuyu said. I then sighed and go to my room, started to think something until I remembered a case.

Last, last year I hold a case it's a bit weird, dangerous and more, something like hetero things you'll going to experience if you were the one who hold it. Luckily I succeed. It last until 1 month when I finally solve that case.

Maybe, Mr. Im's case would be like that but I don't think so because he's the richest here in South Korea so why not? If it's not ended in just one month? Maybe, I'll hold that case in some months later before the case is finally solve and give Mr. Im a justice he deserve.

I know how over thinking I am but what if...I feel nervous and excited at the same time I'll gonna hold that big case, with my confidence to investigate it. While the approval of permission will be on tomorrow's results.

Some minutes of thinking about half nonsense thing my phone suddenly rings for call, from Chief Kim.

"Yes, Chief Kim?" I asked straightly as I pick up the call.

"In case that permission will going to approved by them, did you already find someone who will help you?"

"What's that for?"

"..."

"Uh, I mean, what's that question for? What the meaning of that?"

"Nothing, but in that case a police need to have a help from others, like investigators..."

"Yeah, but there's Seulgi my friend"

"You mean...you'll disturb her? While she's on another station assigned"

"Then why, you want it?"

"Do I said I want to be your tandem for that?"

"Well, it actually obvious base on your way of asking it"

"Fine, but..."

"I think I could handle it, alone"

"Fine but if you need help, I'm here"

"A friendly help"

"Yah" and then silent approached us until the call was ended. I sighed, Teahyung is still my friend even tho some of them shipping me to that ass.