•59•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

I think everything is ready, the evidences we have is strong enough to, so i think it's time to make warrant of arrest.

We also got an update from someone that Mr. Zhou is currently on China and I think he has no idea that he's currently under investigating right now? Not sure but remember there are many reporters who reported about the thing when we opened the case again. And more sources or whatever ways to let him know he's under investigating tho.

"Hey! Jeong!" Jihyo shouted from my back and then went to her table after she placed her bag there. I guessed this is her 'good morning' for me today HAHA.

"Hyo"

"Hmm?"

"Can you do me a favor? Can you make a warrant of arrest for Mr. Zhou?"

"You... You decided finally?"

"Yeah?"

"Omg! No, problem I'll make one now. "

"Thank you!"

After I said thank you to Jihyo some couple of minutes after my phone rings. A call. A call from Miss Im.

"Yes?" I said as I picked up the call.

"Can we talk?" she asked directly.

"Yes, why not?"

"Aren't you busy? Can we go out and talk about the case?

"Yeah sure."

"I'll wait you, outside of your building."

"Okay, bye." I said and she end up the call that quick. I get my bag and stand up. Jihyo looked at me like a curious cat.

"Where you go?" she asked me.

"I'm gonna meet Miss Im outside, I have to tell her something about the case I guessed?"

"Oh, okay, bye. Be careful!"

"Bye" I said while going out of the office.

I entered the elevator and pointed the 1st floor. Some seconds later I finally came out from the elevator and went immediately outside the building. As soon as I came out the building I saw a familiar car owned by Miss Im. She open the window of the car and told me to drive the way to our destination but we don't really know where to go. So I suggest to go to the abandoned building where her dad found dead. I just want to show her some evidences on how her dad died as far as I know since the only purpose why we went out together is all about the case again and again as usual. If that is okay for her then she said 'let's go' as I suggest.

As we entered the abandoned building where her dad died, it just looks weird and a bit of comfortable when it's only the two of us inside of it.

But the fact that I feel anxious like something will happen later, that's the only thing who's still bothering me right now as soon as we entered the abandoned building.