•43•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Hello? Uh this is SProsecution office can I ask about the things you guys found in the crime scene the day when Mr. Im died?" I said on call. This is the second time we asked them since yesterday only staff answered our call. This is where the last polices team who tried to solve the case.

"Uh are you talking about the things that Mr. Im have in the crime?"

"Yes, if I'm not wrong do you still have those evidences from the crime scene?" I said.

"We just have things of Mr. Im it's been 1 year already here but evidences isn't here, I think the first polices team who investogate the case have those. Sorry but we just have this pen and a little book that we found beside him."

"Ah it's okay can we get those?"

"Sure, you can. Actually these things isn't complete already because family Im just left these and get the familiar things."

"So you mean it's something like that things are unfamiliar to them?"

"Maybe."

"Okay thank you."

"Thank you." the other person said on the call. And we both ended the call.

"What they said Jeong?" Jijyo asked while typing something on her computer.

I sighed. "They only have that little notebook and a pen from Mr. Im no more no less only that two things. I think they didn't include it as evidence because they think it's important things of Mr. Im. Plus I think they're thinking they have no rights to check it out but if we're going to ask their family for what purpose it is I think we cam find out things." I said in full of confusion.

"Gonna get that two things from them. I have to go bye!" Momo said and stand up.

"Bye." I said and she get out of the office.

I continue to search something on internet about the case, I've read some articles too. Saying that Mr. Im is already died and all of polices are clueless about the crime. No more marks, no more chance to define the suspect. They're thinking Mr. Im suicide but it obviously not.

In the article I was reading right now they putted an actual video of CCTV where Mr. Im caught. I watched it and noticed something. I have to tell this to Momo and Jihyo also to Miss Im.

"Jihyo can you save this video? I'll gonna send you the link and save the first video you'll see."

"Okay, sure." she said and I sent the link later she announced it done to be exact Miss Im knocked the door so she started to give me the bag which is full of CDs.

"CDs?" I said.

"Yeah, those are the CDs we've been collecting since then. But don't worry it's not what I'm talking about we've been saving some videos there. I don't if that can help that much but I just noticed that dad is feeling anxious for the last CD I've seen."

"Jeong that could be one the evidence. I'm not saying it's a strong evidence but maybe? You know in any act of the victim before he died she or he's expressing something like that person wanna know what people have to know." in what Jihyo said I immediately get what she meant. It's something too deep to explain but she's right.

So I started to pick one of those CDs since it was shuffled and not easy to recognize one by one.

"Is this what you mean?"

"Uh yeah?" I heard Miss Im answered with such a little voice.

I started to play one of them. And so she explain me that there's something went wrong to her father, the emotions is what she's talking about.

Jihyo also came out, I said maybe Mr. Im is just frustrated and exhausted in this video but then Jihyo said that sometimes people can easily changed their moods or emotions just because someone is sending some threats to them so it was possible.

Jihyo also mentioned that she once come with Daniel into a psychology friend, because Daniel's little cousin is doing some bad thing so the psychologist also mentioned about the same thing we've been trying to solve out right now. Yeah something like it's too far from the topic or the case of it really has the same feeling, I mean they're doing the same thing Miss Im also recognize it and all that Jihyo said about that thingy signs is all right after Miss Im confirmed it all. THIS CAN BE ONE OF THE EVIDENCE.

Later Momo is finally back and we still have one CD left at the bag that Miss Im brought. So we continue to watch it but this time Momo joined after she left the little box at the top of her table.

But we all suddenly shocked after I started to play the video.

"O.M.G. is this true?" Jihyo said.

"This is literally such a huge evidence." Momo said.

"So... D-dad really know this will happened at the end?" Miss Im said as I heard some little noises of her feet stepping backward a little. "Did he planned this already? And just in case there's something bad will happen he want to give this hint to let us know who really did this?" Miss Im said being confused.

All of them got shocked on what we've been watching right now. While I just dropped my jaw down as in I come to the point I can't say anything about this thing. I think there's more shocking things we will over come there in the next few few days.

- - -

A/N:

Prosecutor Kim, Daniel and Heechul chiose to not to be there in the case but they're always be there if girls need their help, so don't worry not just Jihyo, Momo, Jeongyeon and the other are being stressful here (also me, joke) boys are worried too, anyways.

Have a nice day ahead wuvvyu thanks for reading this book.

Anyways I will just announce the next book to be publish after this.