•34•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Unnie! Wake up, you said you have a hearing today right? You told us about that last night! So wake up!" that voice was from Chaeyoung.

"Btch get up! You have an hearing today! Or else we'll gonna text Jihyo unnie about your and say---" luckily I quickly get up from my bed before she done her words, this btch is so mean.

I look at them and they seems so happy about me, then later on they laugh together.

"Why?"

"Nothing" they said then they laugh again. Ah! I can't with their teases! They always pissed me, as in ALWAYS!

I was about to go out of my room when my phone rings from my bed, I thought it was my alarm but it's literally a call from Miss Im? What she need?

"Oh hi, Miss Im"

"Are you free today?"

"Maybe? I have an hearing today it's depends if judge will dismiss it earlyor late, why?"

"I found something, I really need to tell you about this one. I think this can be an evidence too. I don't know what was the letter talking about but.. I hope you can help me"

"I'll try to"

"If not it's okay, I understand it very well"

"Okay, thank you" I said and we ended the call.

"Btch let's eat now!" Tzuyu shouted from downstairs.

「JIHYO's POV」

"Where's Jeongyeon, it's already 8:30am and the hearing will start in 30 minutes to go, she really made us nervous from what she's doing." the only thing I said.

The fact that Jeongyeon is being late today when the hearing has to be continued and it was scheduled today.

Everything's okay already but Jeongyeon isn't here yet. What we'll gonna do?

"Don't be nervous Prosecutor Park, sometimes Prosecutor Yoo is being like that but I trust her she'll never disappoint us nor give it up" Prosecutor Kang said.

"I feel the same way, Jeongyeon will never disappoint us" Momo said. (A/N: Sorry but I think I just really miss Jeongyeon that's why I type this thing, yeah Jeongyeon never disappoint us)

"Ah! Is that Jeongyeon?" Heechul scream like a fanboy. Then he quickly got a slap from Momo at the head reason him to shut up.

"Sorry..." the only word that Jeongyeon said when she reached us.

"Let's go to the court now" I said and lead them to the court.

Everyone is ready now and prepared themselves for this hearing. This way to more nervous scene, because not just because of Mr. Choi but this time there's something in him like there's a thing or a word he can throw them like they'll never throw it back to him and make everyone in this court being confuse but our team will never give up just because of this asshole standing righr in front of us.

We stand up and bowed our heads then the hearing started...

- - -

It's been a while when I lastly posted an update in this story, I'm apologizing for not being active here not like before when I was updating chapters every morning (on 'together' my first story btw) I've been spending time to do some school works, I'm busy to that's why I can't even made it to made chapters. And one of the reason is I didn't even know how and where this story going on.

But I'll try my best to do everything and try to update every morning.

THANKS FOR READING THIS! LABYAH!

STREAM ALCOHOL-FREE!