•25•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Yah! You seems like happy nd blooming.." Tzuyu started as she's grabbing some glass of water from the refrigerator.

"And...unstressed" Chaeyoung added.

That's the words I heard after I went downstairs while yawning and brushing my messy hair using my fingers.

What part of my body looks happy, blooming and unstressed? When my hair is pretty messed?

"Aish" I said as I pissed off, they've been doing this to me every morning I woke up and get up, who wouldn't be get tired about this?

"Unnie, do you remember?" Chaeng started a topic.

"Remember what?"

"Last night...you...kissed someone's lip?"

"God! Chaeng!" Tzuyu shouted with her hand on her mouth, covering it as she could.

WHAT?!!!!!!!! DID I HEARD IT CLEARLY?

"Well, last night she brought you here because you're really really drunk that time and you had a lot of words coming out from your mouth and it almost looks like you're surpassing mom from being a rapper in this house. I would like to understand you on what you're talking about but I can't then when you're already at the couch you made her faced you and after some 2 or 3 minutes you..you..." she stuttered for the next word she'll spill out and one word was in my mind the 'kiss' what? I kissed her? Argh!

"Okay! Cut!" Tzuyu shouted, what do they meant?

"It's a prank unnie, by the way" Chaeng said.

I grabbed all my hair and hold it strongly while closing my eyes that deep, aish! they didn't know what they're gonna do to their life just to pissed me whole day!

THIS TWOOOOO!!

- - -

I'm currently at the café of the prosecution building. Actually this is cafeteria but lemme call this cafe too for short hehe.

While holding the cup every one minutes I took one sip of my coffee, I didn't make to go at coffee shop this morning since the two has been stabbed me a lot of corny and--- aish! I'M STRESSED ALREADY.

Anyways, Jihyo went inside the cafeteria too and she immediately run to my table where I was sitting. Guess what, she'll going to tell me some gossips she collected some hours ago. I don't kniw but I wanted to give her a nickname which is 'Gossip Girl'.

"Yah! Did you hear this already?"

"Hear what?"

"The case we've been investigating right now"

"What is it?"

"Ah, so you didn't yet?"

"Of course! Do you think I'll ask you if I already know about that?"

"Fine, the suspect almost killed another one but luckily the victim know how to defense herself"

"Herself?"

"Yas, she learned some martial arts, I guessed"

"And what's the crime that suspect did again?" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Well, as I noticed and observed in this case the suspect hold upping the victim and did the murder at the same time" she explained.

"Where did you get that?" I asked her because it was such a good and great idea she did ever.

"I think of it every night and noticed it as well"

"Oh then we have to go to the prosecutor Kim and tell about that" I said and we both get up from our table, I also done drinking my coffee.

「TAEHYUNG's POV」

"I gathered you all here because Miss Park and Miss Yoo tell everything to me on what Miss Park noticed about the case" he started and everyone listened to him.

"Well,  about that Miss Park explained it all to me along with Miss Yoo. Miss Park notice that the suspect always do the same way of crime which is at first the suspect will hold up the victim, get what accessories the victim have and everything that can get and has a very big value, you guys already knew what thing can be get by suspect, from the word hold up. Anyways, hold upping is the first thing that suspect did and next is the murder, all the victims died after that but luckily there's one survivor from that crime and we already discussed about that yesterday. The victim who survived from suspect's hands is willing to be a witness as we've got into the court since the suspect already killed more than 10 people. Any suggestions? Or else?" he added.

"If the suspect doing hold up first and next is murder, and that suspect always did the same in every victim then what if that suspect did the same time of that crime?" Daniel said, he's making some pause too like he can't spill out what he thinking and what idea he had or else, it's obvious.

"You mean, same ways of crime and same time?" Heechul said.

"Yes" Daniel shortly answered.

"Then let's check it out" Momo said suddenly.

THIS BECOME INTERESTING.