•4•

「NAYEON's POV」

"Unnie, where you going?" Mina said as we crosses we're waygoing to somewhere.

"I'll go to police station again to confirm everything, what about you? You look decent huh" I said because she's wearing floral dress that is fit to her body, I also look at her from head to toe, she's also wearing high heels. Is she going to date someone?

"Uh...exactly I wanted to roam around but I can't see someone who will gonna  roam with me Jennie isn't there again she goes to university early, so...can I come with you?"

"I'll going to police station"

"Yeah, can I?"

"Yeah sure" I said "Wait a minute"

"Why?" She confusedly asked.

"Aren't you notice it? Jennie always go to somewhere like to company, resort and university of dad she really focused her attention to it while you..."

"Aish! Unnie, are we going to go or we're going to argue again and again?"

"Fine let's go" I said and leave her in her spot. She also follow me, after some minutes of driving we're finally arrived there. I entered the station dirst and look for that policewoman.

"Good morning Miss Im" the same policeman who offered me to go to that policewoman. They had their name tags at their uniforms but I didn't mind to read it anymore.

"Good morning too" I said and we both, Mina, bowed to them.

"Are you looking for policewoman Jeongyeon Yoo?" A short black hair with bangs policewoman said. I think that Jeongyeon Yoo she mean is the policewoman whom I talked yesterday.

"Y-Yeah?" I said stuttering.

"Uh...she went out with our Chief Kim" Another policewoman said. (A/N: Jihyo)

"You can wait them to come back but I think they'll be longer too" she added.

"Unnie...what's your decision? Are we going to wait them? Or..." Mina was cutted off.

"We'll be back here for some hours to check if she's already here"

"Sure, station will always be open" she answered. I bowed my head again also Mina did before we leave the station.

I think Jeongyeon the policewoman is having a date with their Chief which is Chief Kim?

I totally didn't mind to read their nametags I wanted to introduce themselves to me but if they want, that's why I didn't know what's their names. I only based on their faces.

"Unnie, where we going now?" Mina asked.

"Went on shopping?"

"Seriously?"

"Why? My make up was about to dwindled, I need to buy some now"

"Because you always wear make up and sometimes you wear it very thick"

"You kniw you can go out to my car if you're be that rude to me"

"Are you jealous?"

"Huh?"

"That policewoman going out with their Chief"

"Mina!"

"Why?"

"Stop teasing me, first of all I wanted her to help me for dad's death second I don't have any feelings towards her third it's none of my business to mind her anymore, it's not my obligation to take care of her plus I don't care anymore if she had a relationship with her Chief, okay?"

"Fine"

When we're finally arrived to mall we went straightly to make up store and buy what I want, Mina also looking for make up but didn't buy some because she's parsimonious.

After some hours of buying make ups and looking for the best dress at the mall, we went back to police station.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Yo! You came back finally!" Jihyo exclaim as we went back to station.

"Yeah and someone looking for you" Momo added.

"And who's that someone who looking for me?" I asked too.

"You know what I mean already" Heechul said.

"Shut up stupid!" I said because I knew what he meant already. That is Miss Im.

We noticed it that Chief Kim went inside his office, I left him to his car because he need to fix something on it that's why I went inside the station first.

He's been so cold to talked with I don't kniw why also but I think that is because yesterday when I asled him a favor.

I didn't notice myself looking at the door of his office when it's totally locked.

"Pst! You're a date with him?" Jihyo said making me face her with giving her a death glare. Then the rest of that stupid dorks let out a chuckles.

"Not funny anymore, I already told yah we need to fix something!"

"Something in your relationship?" Momo said.

"Stupid!"

"Or...you were just having a date with him like what Jihyo said and fixing something is the invalid reason you give us to not be noticeable" Daniel being genius now, I rolled my eyes and went to my table.

"Stop being genius, you pabo" again, I rolled me eyes.

"Did someone came to my office this early, when we're going to somewhere?" Chief Kim asked and opened the door at the same time.

"Uh...sir someone didn't came inside there, why?" Momo said.

"Nothing, just wondered why do my papers is in the mess"

"But we're surely know that no one came inside"

"Okay, it's okay, that's enough already" he said and closing the door again. Then they all look at me looking confused.

"Why?" I asled then they laughed together, one more time or else I'll punch them on their faces.