•19•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Do you think this is too important?" I asked breaking the silence between us. I was inside his car and he's driving it very focused on the road.

"Yes, like how many times you tried to asked me that question?" he said with a serious voice.

"I mean what we're going to do there?"

"It was an emergency we need to be there, it's for investigation" when he said those words I widen my eyes. Cause he didn't tell me that lately that's why I asked him million times of one kind of question.

"We're going to investigate?"

"Yes..." he shortly answered.

"But why me? Why am I the only policewoman you brought into there? What about Jihyo, Heechul, Momo and Dani--" I was cutted off.

"They're busy on their works, Jihyo and Momo have to pass some paper to the next office, Daniel and Heechul have to do something in their offices" he shortly explained.

"Fine, but I have an appointment to Miss Im"

"Stop that, it was just a case that happened year ago" he said and I choose to be quiet after hearing those words.

"We are here already" he said after 4-5 minutes of our discussion. The accident happened near at the river.

There's already some police from other offices or units who's observating the place which obviously looking if the suspect is here and didn't run away from the crime scene yet.

As soon as we run towards the victim's body which full of blood. We asked the other police what really happened.

He said, the victim has been stabbed in the stomach which very dangerous there are two stab on it and it was deep. The place isn't a tourist attraction and people barely went here. There are some victim who has the same case with the victim in this crime right now. Meaning there are other victims who experience this kind of crime too.

"There's something wrong" Taehyung said after he took me to a place where no one around but where nearly at the crime scene.

"Huh? Something wrong?" I said repeating what he said early.

"There's something I hunching for"

"What is it?"

"I can't say it exactly and I'm not sure too but my hunch says it all, I can't explain it"

"Okay"

"You wouldn't help me?"

"No, it's your own, find it out if you think your hunch says it all"

"That does mean you have a big trust to me?"

"I don't know, maybe, you're my senior" I said leaving him at the same spot where he brought me to talk about his fucking hunch.

I started to look and take a time to think about this investigation we're doing right now. We need to do an autopsy to find out what really happened. The girl who's crying near the crime scene was sobbing at the same time, I guessed she's the girlfriend of the victim.

"You said, you'll going ti surprised me tomorrow then why this happened to you?" the girl said, I badly want to comfort her.

I look around in the place and someone caught my attention, there's a girl who's running away in the place. I think she witnessed everything. I immediately chase her.

「TAEHYUNG's POV」

When Jeongyeon started to leave me after I told her what I felt about the crime I also went back to a crime scene, other investigators were busy investigating the body of the victim. Jeongyeon and I are little bit far to each other. I notice her checking around.

And it obviously that she stopped at someone's direction from somewhere and then she immediately run like she's chasing someone.

I wanted to come with her but I choose to let her do that, I just waited her instead. Until the night come, everyone leaved the place and the victim's body already taken and ready for autopsy since the team decided to do that. To investigate the crime deeply. It's not enough to stare the crime scene.

Some minutes after she finally arrived she saw me sitting at the big rock there, she look exhausted.

"You waited me?" she said in a serious and indisposed voice after she stopped in front of me.

"Yup, because if I didn't wait you, you might get a hard time to go back to your home, there's no cab arriving here"

"Okay" she said and leave me again in the big rock, she come first toward my car. I also stand up and go to my car immediately to drive her way to home since she really look exhausted after all.

"Who's that girl you've been chased early?" I asked her while driving, we're near to the main road of the place.

"She's the witness" she shortly answered and sighed.

"That's a good news, we can easily do the case now" I said trying to cheer him up.

"Not a good one"

"Why?"

"The witness was too scared to tell what really happened but I tried to get her attention and she finally says it all"

"Oh that's a good one huh but why you said not?"

"I'm so nervous, what if she didn't go to when the court finally decided to give the case to court?"

"Why? What's the girl told you?"

"I just invited her to go, and she said she'll think of it and she's not sure for it"

"It's okay, don't stressed yourself for that. You're too exhausted now, we're near at your home you can rest afterwards"

I know Jeongyeon, she's a hard worker for the whole time, she's always been like that. And when she failed she's blaming herself like it's all her fault and I don't want to happen it again just like how she blamed herself 2 years ago because of the case. The suspect didn't prison for penalty. And now the case we has right now was about to become big, There are already some victim who has a same order of crime and if it's didn't happen to find the suspect soon and this will not go to court there's a possibility that she'll blame herself again with it.