•53•

「NAYEON's POV」

"Oh, ow! It's been two days already when I spotted you chillin' and drinking some juice? Are you sick? Tsk." Jennie said and letting a chuckles when she finally entered the house.

Someone is going downstairs too and it's Mina. I smells somethibg like they're going to tease me right now.

Jennie looks at Mina from her back nd walk toward the couch where I am sitting and then throw herself there. Mina also came to the couch after wter some glass for herself and filling it with the juice I have.

"Well..." Mina started.

"Well, what?" Jennie still being confused.

"Uhm, somethin' like she's avoiding the prosecutor." Mina shortly said.

"Is it Prosecutor Yoo? The one who's investigating the case about dad's death?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah." Mina shortly said again. Tsk, so they just sit with me and talk about me again, I'm done with this.

"You don't have to avoid her pabo. Just accept the fact that you love her, that you have feelings for her. Isn't it easy?"

"She's weak." Mina shortly answered.

Please helo me escape from these witches in front of me, huhu.

「JEONGYEON's POV」

Again  working with Jihyo and Momo. Not until someone knocked the door of our office the three of us look at each other until I shouted, COME IN. And turned back my attention to my computer.

"Seems like y'all busy." the familiar voice I've heard make me stop from typing in my keyboard. I turned around and see Miss Im finally after almost 3 days, I've got to see her again.

Not noticing I ran toward her direction and hug her like a friend who didn't get to see each other more than a decade.

"Jeong?" Jihyo said. I immediately open my eyes and uncross my arms around her. And scratching my nape while looking down.

"Ehem!" Momo said pretending to be cough. "Anyways, it's almost 3 days when you last visited here, are you busy?" Momo asked.

"Uhm not really." she said, why does she have this lovely voice? Feeling my cheeks being burn.

- - -

"The investigation going hard these days, it's just a lucky when we get almost 5 or 4 evidences last week? I think." Momo said.

"What if, we go to some places there, where Mr. Im spotted before he disappeared?" Jihyo suggested.

"Anyways, Jeong do you some any suspicion?" Momo suddenly asked me.

"I don't think so if he is, the suspect behind all of these. I'm not sure anyways." I answered.

"Who is he?" Jihyo asked.

"If I'm not wrong, he's the last investor who tried to invest in Mr. Im's comapny." I said and look at Miss Im. "If we can asked Mrs. Im about it why not."

"I swear mom didn't kniw about that thing, when dad was still there he almost manage everything, every business we have that time. Mom, me and my sisters are just in the house." Miss Im explained.

"Did Mr. Im and Mrs. Im didn't talk anything about your family's business at home?" Momo asked.

"Not really, we have rules at home and one of those rules is to not to talk about business. They might be stressful over it that's why mom and dad want to make our home as a peaceful place by just didn't talk about it." Miss Im explained.

"So..." Momo said nd then suddenly started to stares at somewhere, like she's thinking something.

"I got it!" she shouted after almost 100 century, just kidding it's about just a couple of minutes!! "Jihyo suggested what if we go to the places where Mr. Im last spotted before his disappearance, what if we go to their house and get drunk?" Momo said.

Everyone of us just look at her without blinking, get drunk? What?!

"Just kidding, of course we'll go there just to investigate also to their company? If it's okay to Miss Im's family." Momo said.

"It's okay." Miss Im shortly answered.

- - -

A/N: i think it's been a long time when i last update a chapter, the class has started again, goodluck to us <3

I'm really happy hearing wonyo is already recovered these past few days hope yujin and jeongyeon too :< are they doing well? i really hopeeeeeee byebye