•18•

「NAYEON's POV」

***
"Is this the building where you find him?"

"Yes..."

"This might look creepy as fck, but look there's a blood"

"A..."

"A drop of bloods"

Then three shots appeared she immediately run and hug me to cover me from that three gunshots. While I'm covering my ears, I felt something wet. I couldn't even feel the strength of her hug reason to fell down on the ground. Blood continues to flow from her body. I was shocked, I didn't know what to do but just to hug her head and tell her.

"Please don't leave, I love you" while the tears starting to fall from my eyes. Now I was afraid, I'm worried, what if she'll leave me in this way again, same as how dad leave me.
***

"I...love...you...?" I said as I suddenly open my eyes and sit at my bed.

"What did I say?"

"And who's that girl?"

A lot of questions came to my mind. The girl reminds me of Jeongyeon...hell no.

Someone said, sometimes the dreams become true but sometimes not. What if that dream become true? And that dream happens one day when the case not yet done?

"Aish, Nayeon stop that" I said holding my head with my hands on my hair.

"Unnie?" a voice from Mina while knocking.

"Come in" I shouted.

"I heard you unnie, what happened?"

"Nothing...I-I just dream about something"

"Something?"

"Yeah, it's a secret from now"

"Fine, but if you need someone to talk with just find me I'm always free"

"Uhm" I said and nodding. "Thank you" after that she left me at my room.

I started to get up and do my daily routine, taking bath, brushing my teeth of course and lastly tidied my bed. I went downstairs and started to have a breakfast with my family.

Some minutes after I finally finish eating. Mom asked me where am I going and I said about dad's case.

I jumped in to my car and start it but it didn't work, I tried it many times but it couldn't work. In short I'm really cursed,  my car didn't work again tsk.

I'll gonna walk again.

「JIHYO's POV」

"Is that Miss Im?" Momo said pointing someone from the distance.

"Maybe?"

"Hey, it's her!" she shouted.

"Yah! Don't shout at my ears, we need to pass this papers to the next office"

"Fine" some steps after we finally see Miss Im closer.

"Good morning, Miss Im" Momo greet.

"Good morning too" Miss. Im greeted back, I also greet her but I just did a bow 'cause Momo already said it.

"You're looking for Jeongyeon?" I asked because it's obviously.

"Uhm, yeah"

"Uh, Chief Kim brought her and drag her to somewhere, it seems like it's very important" Momo explained.

"Yeah, it's a sudden" I added.

"Oh okay, thanks for informing me" she said then bowed her head to us, we also did the same. But has that thickest face ever.

"You're just walk until here?" she asked, I wanted to punch her or pinch her at the back something I wanna break her bone. Because of her stupidity when it obviously. Miss Im just nodded in response and walk away from us.

"You're so stupid!" I said to Momo hitting her shoulder and arm.

"Why?" she shouted back.

"It's obvious that Miss Im just walk because she didn't have her car here" but then Momo just walk away from me too. This idiot aish!